Fastest way to WITHDRAW

• ilikepie
      ilikepie
      Silver
      Hi all,

what a terrible experience when I tried to withdraw my money from this site. I don't want anyone else to be in same situation (not be able to play for month) so I'm gonna write how to withdraw money from this site.

1. Prepare all needed materials:
      a) ID card (your citizenship card) or Driving license
      b) Bank account statement (real email u get periodicly by your bank) or download one from your Internet Banking (like PDF format).

2. Find a friend or company that can scan it for you. Most people don't have scanner at home (I guess ;) ). Make sure scan is clear and all fields are easy to read (especially your signature).

Now the mailing part, probably the longest one. Send all mails to both security@mansion.com and memberservice@mansion.com. Second adviced always confirms your question and u can be therefore sure they got your materials.

3. Send mail with your a) (ID or driving license) in the attachement.
      Be sure to state "ID card" or "ID check" in subject and email.

4. Wait 1-2 days... when you think they should have it confirm it with Online Suport chat (fast and reliable). U can find this button on the right side of your Mansion poker client.

5. Send mail with your b) (bank statement or something like this) in the attachement.
      Be sure to state "Proof of Address" or "POA" in subject and email.

6. Wait for email telling you your account has been upgraded and they have all needed materials, whoalah! All hard work is done.

7. Withdraw with your preffered method (takes 1-2 days for Moneybookers).

All future withdrawals should be without problem. Hope I helped at least 1 person ;)
  • 27 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi,

Just to add....

All ipoker platforms run like this. As soon as you sign up, send your ID. Therefore you know you can withdraw in the future when needed.

Regards,
      Stiev
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Really? I didn't send any ID and cashed out at least twice so far from Titan poker.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Not everyone needs to send ID, but most do.

If you guys have never withdrawn before, you should ask support if ID will be required.
    • ilikepie
      ilikepie
      Silver
      Originally posted by slikec
      Really? I didn't send any ID and cashed out at least twice so far from Titan poker.
      I agree, on Titan poker they didn't want any proof, but on Mansion they wanted 2 proofs (ID + POA) from me.
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      Hi. I just ordered withdrawal from Masion this morning.
      I was convinced if I deposit using one method (Moneybookers) I can withdraw easily, no-questions-asked using same method, just like was the case with Titan. I'm very disappointed to hear about this problems you had, hopefully I'll manage to get my money out alot quicker than one month X(
      It does say 4 business days....

i just want to know what is required to make a withdrawal for the first time
      EarpWyatt
      i deposited using moneybookers method

Hannah
      In order to withdraw funds from your MANSION account, we require verification of your identity by the following:

1. Photographic identification, such as a copy of your current passport, photo drivers’ license or government ID card.

2. A utility bill or bank statement clearly displaying your current residential address (dated less than three months).

3. A copy of the front and back of all the credit/ debit cards you have used to deposit funds with into your MANSION account.

When sending your ID to MANSION, please make sure that your photograph and signature are clearly visible.

Once we have received these documents, we will confirm this via e-mail. Please allow 3 business days for your information to be reviewed and verified prior to requesting withdrawal.

Should we require further information, we will contact you within 96 hours from receipt of your documents.

Please also note: you will only be required to send your document once, not every time you wish to withdraw.

You can send the necessary forms of identification via:

Fax to: +350 200 41001
      E-mail to: security@mansion.com
      Or post to: MANSION (Gibraltar) Limited, P.O. Box 1234, Gibraltar.

EarpWyatt
      is there any way of avoiding that identification steps

Hannah
      no none everyone must do this
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      lol what a joke.

Deposit Method
      All you need to do is provide ur credit card number and select the amount please

USD: $100

Done, have a nice time paying rake

Withdrawal method
      ID check, proof of identity, address, bank account statements, ......

USD: $80 ( Bank wire transfer charges, handling fees, blah blah)

Done, please come again!

Thanks for the instructions dude, I might need to open an account to get my TAF money (again what a joke why can't you pay me on non-PS tracked account?) :(
    • pieter80
      pieter80
      Bronze
      Account doesn't have to be trackeble. Aslong it is a mansion, titan or party account. Oke no stratagy points :(
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      they told me to create an account on mansion..... ??
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Dear Malick,

Thank you for contacting MANSION Member Services.

Further to our chat conversation earlier this week, we forwarded your withdrawal query to our Finance department.

They have advised now that in order for you to be able to withdraw your funds to your Moneybookers account, a deposit needs to be made first using this payment method.
      I am aware of the issues that you were having in order to request a withdrawal via Bank Transfer as per our conversation. I would suggest that if this is not a convenient method for you to use, you might consider making a small deposit using Moneybookers to then be able to withdraw your funds.

I hope you find this information useful and I am sorry that your preferred method is not currently available for you.

Now can you tell me if you had the same problem?
      I did all they needed ID POA whatever shhhtt they asked me!!!!!!!!!
      I'M SAYING THEY R FKIN CHEATERS... AND THEY DON'T WANT M TO WITHDRAWAL... I don't see another excuse!!!!
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      [edit by Chiller3k: actually it IS against the board rules ;) ]

PS: I hope this won't step outta Pokerstrategy policy.
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1

They have advised now that in order for you to be able to withdraw your funds to your Moneybookers account, a deposit needs to be made first using this payment method.
      Hey this is frustrating but i knew that, and its rule for many poker rooms.
      Thats why I use moneybookers for all rooms.

But the most frustrating thing at mansion for me is the fact that noone told me i need to send any IDs or like, so i guess i could've waited for like a month and then ask where's my money and then would they remember to say that its their policy to verify every player.

Very unprofessional.

But thanks to this post, I've already sent all the shit and I got this confirmation e-mail:

Hello

I am contacting you on behalf of the Security department at Mansion.com, with regards to your account

Thank you for sending in the documents requested for our verification checks, I am pleased to inform you that they have been accepted and verified in accordance with our procedures. Your account has been updated accordingly.

I thank you once again for your co-operation on this issue, without your kind assistance, it would not have been possible.

Good Luck

Kindest regards,

Craig

MANSION.COM Security Team

security@mansion.com
      -------------------------------------

so now will we see, i ordered withdrawal today AGAIN, and according to all said above my money is supposed to be in my acc in 4 working days.

I shall report to this thread with the results.
    • grunta0
      grunta0
      Bronze
      See my post "MansionPoker Ripoff" in General Discussion !
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      Originally posted by erptech
      [

so now will we see, i ordered withdrawal today AGAIN, and according to all said above my money is supposed to be in my acc in 4 working days.

today i got this response :

Please be advised that your withdrawal request has been declined due to invalid account details.
      On your next withdrawal, kindly make sure that you enter the correct Moneybookers account which should be an email address.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Mansion Poker Support Team. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at:

Email: memberservice@mansion.com

This is becoming a f**king nightmare.

I mean when I was asked for withdrawal method it said I should only enter Moneybookers account number if I never used that method to deposit or withdraw before. And needless to say, I deposited by Moneybookers.
      Something is rotten in Gibraltar.

Okay lets see this time:

2008-11-09 12:06:05 €257.00
    • ilikepie
      ilikepie
      Silver
      [

today i got this response :

Please be advised that your withdrawal request has been declined due to invalid account details.
      On your next withdrawal, kindly make sure that you enter the correct Moneybookers account which should be an email address.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Mansion Poker Support Team. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at:

Email: memberservice@mansion.com

This is becoming a f**king nightmare.

I mean when I was asked for withdrawal method it said I should only enter Moneybookers account number if I never used that method to deposit or withdraw before. And needless to say, I deposited by Moneybookers.
      Something is rotten in Gibraltar.

Okay lets see this time:

This probably happens to everyone who can read. Enter accout number when on moneybookers site this term is used for NUMBER. On Mansion it is obviously used for email... so either enter your mb email or deposit 20$ and then withdraw all without entering any account (like I did)
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      after 2 months i finnaly withdrawal all my money from mansion.... yes it is working but pretty sick...why? because it took more than 5 weeks of trying and they always said "try it again" after cca 5 weeks they told me about some ID scan .(after i mailed them that i will sue them ..they imediatly phone me back) another 2-3 weeks took them to send me that i need to copy bank statement with my adress...

PS: my advice ...send photo of your ID card and Prove adress before you try to withdraw ...best will be to send them this in first day when u play for real money
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum

Okay lets see this time:

Finally.

Money received

13 Nov 08 05:54

----------------------
      not bad, I first tried to withdraw I believe on 01.11.
    • DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      why do they need my bank statement!!!!!! that is not leagal!!!! it is confidential!!!! they can verify my addres on my ID!!!!
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      What is it with everyone being pissed off if some site needs their ID or other formal letter. If you register you accept with their requests so you can't say it's illegal or you didn't agree with those.

Of course everybody in this world wants to make money and they earn considerable amount of dollars with these checks. Some guy wants to withdraw his $80, sees that he has to send million papers and says "fuck it." Mansion ears $80. Also this check makes possible to catch cheaters, crooks and other for of scumbags.

Stop whining about stuff what you have agreed with!
    • DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      you are right, i agreed with it, it is my bad, i should not be complaining!!! please someone delete my previous post i was too emotional and i shouldn't have posted it!

i am just asking why do they need my bank statement, they can verify my adress on my ID (so that ecsuse does not stand)!

bank statement on the other hand should not have to be requested if I withdraw to moneybookers ...in my opinion (that's what the moneybookers are for, TO NOT INVOLVE BANK)
      and the bankstatements can be ABUSED!!!!!, so i'm not sure i would want to send it to them!

the only possible way I'm gonna do that is if I open a new account in a new bank and only use it for my mansion poker withdrawals!!! that is what i recomend to all other lost souls that were not carefull when reading the conditions (and were thinking they are the same as in other platforms.... we made a mistake, it is time to minimize the loses! I'm sure complaining will not get us anywhere!)...or maybe it is just me who has too many trust issues! someone with good experience should post please!

ADDED: I'm new at mansion, but so far I have only had VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE. It is true I have not tryed to withdraw anything yet...but i have to say, that i started there with the PS starting capital, and my account is groving due to many loose RPF callers.... also I always got my 10$ emediately when clearing it with the points....so in my case only positive feadback. i can only hope this will not change....i'll post my withdrawal experience when i get to that point!