WSOP - who knocked out hellmuth?

• priamhasnat
      priamhasnat
      Bronze
      Not sure if this is the right place in the forum to discuss this but anyhow.

I have seen till what i believe is the 26th Episode. The one where Hellmuth and Dragomir square off in the featured table. In our part of the world, they dont show the WSOP in ESPN, :( , thus have to see it online. That was the last episode in pokertube.

Anyways, main thing i wanted to know if they have telecasted after that and how Hellmuth got knocked out. I seriously wish the guy who knocks him out Hellmuth gets atleast a million. But i also wish its not Dragomir, i mean as much as i hate and respect Hellmuth, he doesnt deserve to go down in the hands of such an insane lunatic.

Also , was curious what happened to Victor Ramdin, that guy was on a good roll.

BTW, please dont start with how Hellmuth is a great player, I know he is. But I also know he is an A** Hole. Period.
  • 3 replies
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by priamhasnat

BTW, please dont start with how Hellmuth is a great player, I know he is. But I also know he is an A** Hole. Period.

Hellmuth Jr. is an awful player.
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Bronze
      [quote][i]But I also know he is an A** Hole. Period.[/quote]Agree, I's always fun when he loose to a bad beat though^^
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      please dont make anymore threads about this "hellmuth" guy, his ego is big enough to amplify earth's gravition field already.

IMO he's only popular because he's the biggest self-promoter in the poker world. Used to be a big star, currently overclassed by many.

Love to see him lose though :P