a newbie joining in

• 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Wen,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

One of the first tips you'll learn here is to take advantage of our free poker money.

This will enable you to practice without it costing anything from your own pocket. On top of that, you'll be upgraded to lifetime bronze status which will enable you to post images, send PMs and view more strategy and videos.

If you would like to know more about our status system, then check out this link.

If you have any questions at all then don't hesitate to ask.

Happy Learning

Laz
    • wencubus
      wencubus
      Basic
      Thanks Laz!

Will check out the links you gave me :)
    • ClerkenwellBoi
      ClerkenwellBoi
      Bronze
      Hey Wen,

Welcome to the site from an equally new newbie....although I have been a lurking around very rudely for a long time before actually getting round to saying anything :)

And whether poker is a hobby or a career option, you'll find that this site has something to offer everyone. But speaking as someone for whom it's very much on the recreational side, I hope for you the same thing that I am always striving for - a constant improvement in our game and skill levels while never losing sight of the fact that it should be fun! That it's a game albeit one that can drive us mad with frustration and anguish :rolleyes:

But still, in the end it's a game - and a strange and wonderful, beguiling and beautiful one at that! So I hope that you will continue to enjoy playing while making the most of all the resources here to ensure that you get even more out of it.

All the best,

Charlie
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      Hi Wen ! See you at the tables !
    • wencubus
      wencubus
      Basic
      thanks for the warm welcome ClerkenwellBoi and SirPaulius :D