crush the micros

• jassurin
      jassurin
      Bronze
      Hi, could anyone point me in a direction how to crush the micros in cash games, I am particularly thinking of videos and articles here on the site, which have helped you to improve your game.

cheers
  • 8 replies
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Check out MBML's videos on preflop play, you should be able to watch them because your silver status.

Also keep an eye on w34z3l's new series. YOu can find the thread here
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      w34z3l's new series is definitely worth a look if you're a shorthanded player, or if you plan to become one.

Other than that, you can't really single out any specific articles that single-handedly enable you to crush the micros. In order to gain an edge, you need to develop a solid understanding of all the aspects of this game. This alone should be enough to send you on your way.

This page should contain all the info you need. Some of the later articles may require a higher status than what you currently have, but what's available to you right now should already be plenty of material for the micros.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Thanks for the help guys! :f_love:

Ras
    • jassurin
      jassurin
      Bronze
      Thanks for the replies guys.. Will check out your recommendations!

cheers
    • toxicchili
      toxicchili
      Bronze
      I mostly play micros and at least at the moment I am profitable doing it, but Harrier88 is correct with regards to developing a solid understanding of the game. There are a lot of good players at that level too.
    • bryanw26
      bryanw26
      Bronze
      I am a new player - micro stakes as well - and I have been checking out Collin Moshman's PS coaching each Wednesday.

The new video player allows them to record/post if you miss a session, but I highly recommend checking his videos out; he routinely has great guest coaches who specialize in certain formats (6 max, KO, etc)
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bryanw26
      I am a new player - micro stakes as well - and I have been checking out Collin Moshman's PS coaching each Wednesday.

The new video player allows them to record/post if you miss a session, but I highly recommend checking his videos out; he routinely has great guest coaches who specialize in certain formats (6 max, KO, etc)
      Isn't Collin Moshman a SNG coach, though?
    • bryanw26
      bryanw26
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Harrier88
      Originally posted by bryanw26

Isn't Collin Moshman a SNG coach, though?

Aaaaand totally mis-read the cash game part. My bad!