Brand new series of Poker770 Double Action Freerolls!

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Since our previous Double Action series' have been so popular, we've decided to team up with a second partner - Poker770 - to bring you another exclusive opportunity to cash in!

Double action Poker770 freerolls: make your first deposit and refer friends

For our first Double Action series with Poker770, we'll be running eight first depositor freerolls each week from Sunday, April 20 - Sunday, June 08.

You can't play the freerolls if you've already made your first deposit to Poker770, but there's a twist - if you refer players to PokerStrategy.com via our Tell-a-Friend program and they cash in the freerolls, you'll receive an equivalent amount in your Tell-a-Friend account!

EXAMPLE: BobbyFishSticks refers ten players to PokerStrategy.com and two of them cash in the freeroll; one finishes in the money for $5 and another makes the final table to win $50. BobbyFishSticks receives an additional $55 prize while his friends keep their winnings.

Of course, you can make your first deposit AND refer friends to increase your chances of a prize!

Freeroll details

Name: PokerStrategy Double Action Freeroll
      Dates: April 20, April 27, May 04, May 11, May 18,, May 25, June 01, June 08
      Time: 17:00 GMT
      Reg starts: 16:00 GMT
      Starting stack: 3,000
      Blind levels: 10 minutes
      Prize pool: $1,000 per freeroll
      Deposit period: Deposit before the end of the Saturday prior to each freeroll to play the remaining freerolls (see below).

Play all eight: deposit by the end of April 19
      Play last seven: deposit by the end of April 26
      Play last six: deposit by the end of May 03
      Play last five: deposit by the end of May 10
      Play last four: deposit by the end of May 17
      Play last three: deposit by the end of May 24
      Play last two: deposit by the end of May 31
      Play last one: deposit by the end of June 07

I've never deposited to Poker770 and I want to take part

Make your first deposit before 23:59 GMT on June 07 and you can play in the final freeroll.

When doing this you can claim $20-$2,000 in bonus money, a free cash bonus of $20 and up to 500 StrategyPoints.

I've previously deposited to Poker770 and I want to take part

Simply refer friends to PokerStrategy.com and encourage them to make their first deposit at Poker770. They can claim the $20-$2,000 in bonus money, a free cash bonus of $20 and up to 500 StrategyPoints. as well as compete in the freerolls.

If they cash in the freerolls, you'll receive an equivalent amount in your Tell-a-Friend account. The more players you refer, the better your chance of winning a prize in any of the freerolls without having to play a single hand of poker yourself.

Poker770's terms and conditions apply to this promotion and may change at any time.

If you do not have a Poker770 account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 2 replies