Best video for NL5

• 9 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Coach w34z3l just started a video series on 6-max microstakes games. So far, there are two episodes:

Episode 1
      Episode 2

The discussion thread for the series can be found here.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      ^really nice suggestion.

Thanks Harrier; however, you need to be at least silver in order to watch this great series. Maybe putting some little volume on your tracked account to achieve the silver? It shouldn't be that hard to get there I guess. :)

Also, being silver will make you eligible for watching many other materials and participating in Hand Evaluations by professional judges.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Best of luck,
      Fran
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      you need to be at least silver in order to watch this great series.
      Oh, right, I totally forgot about that. Maybe it's because I have yet to watch a video of the series I keep recommending. :f_biggrin:

Anyway, you can see all the video material on shorthanded No Limit (BSS) games that is available for Bronze members over here.
      If you're new to SH games, you might find this video, which is based on the article Short-handed Theory, useful as an introduction.

You could also take a look at the other Bronze articles on No Limit, some of which also have video versions. But while you're at it, you might as well read the articles in addition to watching the videos.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Thanks Harrier :)
    • jawoftheox
      jawoftheox
      Bronze
      Do you play 6max or fullring?
    • highyeah
      highyeah
      Bronze
      Thank you everybody for the reply :)

@FFRRAANNKKIIEE : I claimed the free bonus on WH and I ended up losing my hole bankroll because of Tilt
      Is there another free bankroll available ( I heard that there is a 7€ free on 24hpoker but don't know much about)

@Harrier : Thanks for the advice and videos mate
      Unfortunately, I'm bronze so can't watch it all

@jawo : I play 6max
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hello highyeah,

Here is a list of our offers for you to check out:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/free-poker/

Hopefully you'll find something to suit you, but try not to tilt it all away this time ok?! :f_eek:

Have fun,

Mal.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by highyeah
      I claimed the free bonus on WH and I ended up losing my hole bankroll because of Tilt
      Is there another free bankroll available ( I heard that there is a 7€ free on 24hpoker but don't know much about)
      Where are you playing right now? WH is also part of the iPoker network, so if you move your bankroll over there, you could play the same games as before while generating StrategyPoints this time.
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Harrier88
      Coach w34z3l just started a video series on 6-max microstakes games. So far, there are two episodes:

Episode 1
      Episode 2

The discussion thread for the series can be found here.
      I really recommend getting your status up to silver and watching these. They turned my game around straight away, especially the discussion on ranges