what is happening?

• Giedridze11
      Giedridze11
      Bronze
      i have withdrawed 300euros from Betfred poker 10 days ago. today i checked if i already got it in my bank acc and it wasn't there so i logged in onto the site and tryed to check my cashier history but at the cashier it told me my account was temporally locked. So i contacted customer support
      ,,i would like to know why my account is temporally locked and why i have not received my 300euros i have withdrawed"
      ,,one moment please"
      and in like 2 minutes i got logged out from poker site and chat from support was gone!
  • 14 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Giedridze11,

There is not a lot we can do when your account is in security check. My best advice is to stay patient and keep trying to contact their support.

You can also try and send our customer support team a ticket as well but I'm not sure if we can really help here.

Regards,
      Gary
    • Giedridze11
      Giedridze11
      Bronze
      i try to send my docs for verification but i can't it says file should be
      The only files that are accepted are:

PDF - Portable Document Format
      JPG - (JPEG) Joint Photographic Experts Group
      TIF - Tagged Image File
      Images should never be blurred, distorted, squashed or stretched.

Each file should be no more that 5 Mega Bytes or 5000 Kilo Bytes.

All images should be colour and scanned on high quality (300 Dots per Inch, dpi), high quality photographs are also accepted.

everything is as it should be in my photos but every time i press submit it gives me this error:
      The file must be in JPEG, TIFF or PDF format
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Any luck since with getting this solved? :)
    • icebreaker1203
      icebreaker1203
      Bronze
      I deposited 27 euros and in like 2 mins my account was blocked.
      And then i recived this email:
      4 DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

We constantly strive to ensure the safety of your account against any type of online fraud and during a recent random security check we found it necessary to temporarily suspend your account.

Don’t worry though – as always we’ve got your best interests at heart and we’ll have your account back up and running in no time if you can assist us by sending over the following documentation.

· (1) A clear copy of the FRONT of your card **SEE CARD EXAMPLE BELOW**

· (2) A clear copy of the BACK of your card (please ensure that all cards are signed on the back) **SEE CARD EXAMPLE BELOW**

· (3) A clear copy of your passport - displaying your picture and passport number in full (or Licence or Birth Certificate)

· (4) A clear copy of a recent Utility Bill showing the address that you have registered on the account.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send all of the requested documents and then they asked for A clear copy of a recent Utility Bill showing the address that you have registered on the account. Because document i send them was 4 months old...
      I explainded to them that i dont have any bills. ( i live in my parents house and all bills are on their name...) I ofered to them document from my bank account but they refused.
      Today i went to police to request document that prooves my residence address it cost me another 10 euros.
      I hope it will help!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey icebreaker1203,

All you can do is follow their instructions. This will hopefully get you a speedy resolution.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • icebreaker1203
      icebreaker1203
      Bronze
      Unfortunately, we have been unable to verify your account with the document provided. Alternatively, please provide us with another utility bill, e.g. electricity bill in order to be able to do so.

Kind Regards

Kimberley

Betfred Fraud Department
      ------------------------------------------------------------------

This is joke..

I send them highest document that person who lives in Croatia can send them...

Croatian Police Ministry guarantees my residence address and its not enought...

GREAT!!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey icebreaker1203,

I can only suggest you send a ticket to our customer support.

Regards

Laz
    • icebreaker1203
      icebreaker1203
      Bronze
      I cant send them bills cause all bills are on my parents name.
      I can only send them Police statement (already did) that proffes my address and my bank statement which they already refused.

They obv dont want to reopen my account.
    • icebreaker1203
      icebreaker1203
      Bronze
      Many thanks for your email.

Please accept our apologies. We are pleased to confirm that we have received your documents and that these have been verified by our security team. Your account is now active.

Should you need any further assistance please contact us via email or our live support, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Kind Regards

Kimberley

Betfred Fraud Prevention Department
      ----------------------------------------------------

Recived this mail but my account is still locked lol.....
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey icebreaker1203,

Maybe it will take a little time for your account to re-open. Anyway I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

Really pleased that you got a positive result.

Cheers

Laz
    • 3yefish
      3yefish
      Bronze
      They locked my account too while I was talking to online support. Suport helped me to send my money to my skrill account because there was some issue. He told me to change my password while we was talking just some checking. well it worked, betfred account showed N/A.. now im waiting moneys to skrill account but i dont understand why they locked my poker account if everything was fine.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey 3yefish,

I'm not really sure if we can help you. You could send a ticket to our customer support including as much detail as you can.

Let us know if you receive your money.

Regards

Laz
    • 3yefish
      3yefish
      Bronze
      Hey, everything ok now. Got bankroll off from site.
      Just needed to do first deposit before withdraw.
      Moved to Willhill poker :f_cool:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by 3yefish
      Hey, everything ok now. Got bankroll off from site.
      Just needed to do first deposit before withdraw.
      Moved to Willhill poker :f_cool:
      Nice result :)