[Application] Live MTT package

• zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      Hi, my name is John Bell and I am selling 25% of my action to 4 events this year.

My online results admittedly are not the greatest but I have had some live success. If you check me out then be sure to look at John Z Bell as there are 2 John Bells so I requested the Z be put in. I played a bit in 2012 and managed to cash in 2 out of 4 side events in Galway during the UKIPT. I was with a friend who won a package. Last year I played 8 decent bi tournies and cashed in 5 for about £8.5k. I would like to get out more but married life can be tough on the social life, especially weekends away X(

I have been knocking around here for over a year now and would like to think I am a trustworthy fellow.

I have qualified for all but 1 of these tournies online. I am looking to sell as extra motivation to play my best. It would also be nice to be a hero here on PS :megusta:

The fields in the first 2 will be very soft, the last 2 could be a bit more tricky.

Package includes:

The Easter Beast 17th April (£20k gtd)- £110bi x 2 bullets = £220
      I will hopefully not need the second bullet but if we get unlucky I have to fire again (possibly even a third, but we can iron that out as and when) as this is set to be huge as there are 7 day 1's. I am playing day1 in Bolton and will fire 2 there if needed. If I then bust I will play the last day 1 in Manchester on Sunday 20th if in fact it is as huge as expected.
      25/25 series Didsbury 6th June (£20k gtd) - £220bi
      These regional tournaments always reach £50k+ PP's. I was 3rd in one last year for £7k which fuelled my passion further.
      UKIPT Nottingham side event 9/10th May £330bi (£100k gtd)
      This one will be the toughest in a decent field obvs but I held my own in Galway against some big names (which I was blissfully unaware at the time) so feel it will suit my game.
      GUKPT Leeds 5th September (£100k gtd) £550bi
      I have not played one of these and know that there are some quality players in them. As before, I am confident in my live game and know I can hold my own.

Total = £1320

25% = £330
      10% = £132
      5% = £66
      2% = £27 (rounded up)
      1% = £14 (rounded up)

If I have made a mistake or not gone about this correctly it is not because I am trying any kind of angle. I'm just new to this stuff so just let me know.

If you're up for a spin with me this year then let's do it. Hopefully after event 1 we can all freeroll the rest.

If this creates zero interest I cool with that too and will be still playing all the above events regardless.

I would prefer funds to be sent to my Pokerstars or Fulltilt accounts - Zachrina - in £ (pounds sterling) or $ (U.S. Dollars). Other ways also considered.

I will be updating my twitter account with updates at tournament break times and all of these tournaments will have a live blog I suspect. I will also update here in this thread.

Twitter - @JohnZacharyBell

I will also create a rail thread.

My feedback thread is here: Zachrina feedback

GL Me (Us?) :megusta:
  • 27 replies
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Hi zachrina,

is this a staking application?

This is the railing part of the forum; railing is reporting on scores when stake is already sold.

If I get it correctly you just started selling it, so I moved it to the relevant part of the forum, please let me know if I got something wrongly, and if I should move it back to the railing part. :)

Best of luck,
      Fran
    • zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      Hi Fran,

So sorry. So I'm now in the right place and all is above board?

Do I have to wait for you guys to okay it first? Not really sure how this goes tbh.

Thank you for your help :D

P.S. Fancy a spin?
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Hi again,

So, before we can let the sales begin, can you please make your "feedback thread" here.

After you do the feedback thread, can you also please put the link of the feedback thread here in the OP. After you do that the sales can begin :) .

Best of luck,
      Fran
    • zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      Okay, all done.

Thanks again
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Great,

you're welcome :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zachrina
      Hi, my name is John Bell and I am selling 25% of my action to 4 events this year.

My online results admittedly are not the greatest but I have had some live success. If you check me out then be sure to look at John Z Bell as there are 2 John Bells so I requested the Z be put in. I played a bit in 2012 and managed to cash in 2 out of 4 side events in Galway during the UKIPT. I was with a friend who won a package. Last year I played 8 decent bi tournies and cashed in 5 for about £8.5k. I would like to get out more but married life can be tough on the social life, especially weekends away X(

I have been knocking around here for over a year now and would like to think I am a trustworthy fellow.

I have qualified for all but 1 of these tournies online. I am looking to sell as extra motivation to play my best. It would also be nice to be a hero here on PS :megusta:

The fields in the first 2 will be very soft, the last 2 could be a bit more tricky.

Package includes:

The Easter Beast 17th April (£20k gtd)- £110bi x 2 bullets = £220
      I will hopefully not need the second bullet but if we get unlucky I have to fire again (possibly even a third, but we can iron that out as and when) as this is set to be huge as there are 7 day 1's. I am playing day1 in Bolton and will fire 2 there if needed. If I then bust I will play the last day 1 in Manchester on Sunday 20th if in fact it is as huge as expected.
      25/25 series Didsbury 6th June (£20k gtd) - £220bi
      These regional tournaments always reach £50k+ PP's. I was 3rd in one last year for £7k which fuelled my passion further.
      UKIPT Nottingham side event 9/10th May £330bi (£100k gtd)
      This one will be the toughest in a decent field obvs but I held my own in Galway against some big names (which I was blissfully unaware at the time) so feel it will suit my game.
      GUKPT Leeds 5th September (£100k gtd) £550bi
      I have not played one of these and know that there are some quality players in them. As before, I am confident in my live game and know I can hold my own.

Total = £1320

25% = £330
      10% = £132
      5% = £66
      2% = £27 (rounded up)
      1% = £14 (rounded up)

If I have made a mistake or not gone about this correctly it is not because I am trying any kind of angle. I'm just new to this stuff so just let me know.

If you're up for a spin with me this year then let's do it. Hopefully after event 1 we can all freeroll the rest.

If this creates zero interest I cool with that too and will be still playing all the above events regardless.

I would prefer funds to be sent to my Pokerstars or Fulltilt accounts - Zachrina - in £ (pounds sterling) Other ways also considered.

I will be updating my twitter account with updates at tournament break times and all of these tournaments will have a live blog I suspect. I will also update here in this thread.

Twitter - @JohnZacharyBell

I will also create a rail thread.

My feedback thread is here: Zachrina feedback

GL Me (Us?) :megusta:

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Reserve 1% please. :)

Would have bought more but I'm already committed to a couple of other stakes. :(

And then realised it's in Pounds. :tongue:
    • zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      Reserved.

If the pounds transfer is going to be a problem you can just send in dollars.

1% = $23
      2% = $45
      5% = $111
      10% = $222
      25% = $555
      Bronze
      Hi mate,

Reserve me 2% for the sweat will take more if I can get a little bink in the next few days.

Steve
    • zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      Reserved

No probs Steve, good luck.

:f_thumbsup:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by zachrina
      Reserved.

If the pounds transfer is going to be a problem you can just send in dollars.

1% = $23
      2% = $45
      5% = $111
      10% = $222
      25% = $555
      $23 shipped via PokerStars :)
    • zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      Received

Thanks Laz :D
    • zachrina