This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Zachrina feedback

• 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      This is the first time I have staked John but I have been following his live career through his blog. So when he (finally) posted an opportunity, I was only too happy to jump aboard the good ship S.S.Zachrina.

Already have my stake plus profit back in my account with 2 of the 4 events still to run.

Always keeps peeps informed through his rail thread and twitter.

Thoroughly recommend for anyone wanting to get a slice of live tourney's. I know I'm ready for more. :)
      Bronze
      Same as Lazz really. I travelled to Nottingham and met him face to face it still did not put me off. :)

He is a nice solid player who will look after your $$$ for you to the best of his ability. Totally up front, genuine and keeps you 100% informed. He tried to pay up back after the first tourney, and did so after the 2nd one with a nice profit, with 2 still to go.

I will invest again and advise others to think about doing likewise.

Regards

Steve
    • zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      Wow, thanks guys.

Really looking forward to our next one :f_cool: