Urgent Party Poker. Please Help

• XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Hello! I just wanted to know IF PARTY POKER SERVER/SOFTWARE is DOWN! I was playing 6 MTTs and all of the sudden it got frozen! I had to restart the software to see if it worked again! When i try to log in it just never gives me the option to log in! I hit the connect button and just tells me about their promotions and stuff but never lets me log in!

25m in this ! Tried THE INSTANT POKER ON THEIR PAGE... AND it says i have no internet connection! Tried the MOBILE and it says i have no internet connection!

I'm playing at Titan Poker and at Pokerstars as well and my internet is 100% PERFECT! I even took captures to send them whenever that chit works!

Just wanted to know if the server is down or IF IT IS JUST ME!

Oh i also UNINSTALLED the software and INSTALLED IT! AND NOTHING!

Even sent them a Twitt on twitter and i do not get a reply! And all my mtts are running! Plus another 2 hours of registration worth around 300$ This is ridiculous!

So someone please HELP! At least try and log in to see if you can log in and let me know is is woking for you guys! YOU DONT HAVE TO PLAY... JUST TRY TO LOG IN AND LET ME KNOW!
  • 4 replies
    • nidzika
      nidzika
      Bronze
      Problem is with Party. Lot of people can't login. You must talk to live support and ask for a refund.
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Thank You for the reply nidzika! I appreciate it!

Ah yeah i still can't login! And i posted on the SPANISH FORUM! And got two replies and none of them can log in!

You tell me to contact LIVE SUPPORT for a refund and that SOME PEOPLE can't login...

1... How do i contact LIVE SUPPORT at the moment i tried to look in the lobby and nothing same on the main page. Please let me know.

2.... SOME PEOPLE? Does that mean there is people that are actually logged in and playing ?
    • nidzika
      nidzika
      Bronze
      As I know nobody can't login as they are down at the moment. Best way for you is to wait for them to fix this problem and then contact live support. You may contract them via e-mail also but they are very slow to respond to emails these days. Refund should be no problem.
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Originally posted by nidzika
      As I know nobody can't login as they are down at the moment. Best way for you is to wait for them to fix this problem and then contact live support. You may contract them via e-mail also but they are very slow to respond to emails these days. Refund should be no problem.
      Well, everything is back to normal! Logged in and all my tournaments were out! And the money was not refunded! : / On queue on the live chat to see what i can do about it!

Anyways, thanks for the reply man! GL