help with my $50 bankroll free for passing the test

• Deathpkers
      Deathpkers
      Bronze
      Hello, i was wondering of an Admiin of pokerstrategy.com could help me.
      I have passed the test, have followed and commited to any and all instructions thourougly, and was wondering when i could recieve my free $50.00 bankroll for the poker client Full Tilt. I have done everything that has been asked, and i have been awaiting this bankroll for 5 days or so.. so if anyone out there has any advice or helpfull suggestions, or an actuall remedy to this situation please do so. Thanks to anyone and everyone that will help me on this current affair.

- pura vida - Karl
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Deathpkers,

I am sorry to say that at the moment we cannot transfer starting capital to players from the U.S. due to the current legal situation in this country. This is why you needed to indicate that you are not from the USA when you registered.

If and when the legal situation in the USA changes we hope to also accept US players - but until then there is nothing we can do.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • ernis00
      ernis00
      Basic
      please, answer someone :)
      ''We were not able to transfer your free $50 starting capital to your Full Tilt Poker account, because your registration was incomplete. Please follow these steps to resolve the issue:

(note: it must be a "real-money" account)

Start the Full Tilt Poker software and login
      Go to Account > Change personal data
      Fill in your personal data and click OK
      You will receive an e-mail with a validation code
      Please insert this code in Account > Validate e-mail

After doing this, please tell us your new username so that we can proceed with the transfer of your free $50 starting capital.''

I changed my personal data, but i did'nt get an e-mail with a validation code, why? My username is ernis0.
      Get i starting capital?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello ernis00,

Full Tilt send the verification email, not us. Therefore this is a problem which you must contact there support on. However it may be that you have already activated your account. Do you remember receiving and email from Full Tilt and having to enter a code? If so then this step is likely already done. If not then please contact there support at support@fulltiltpoker.com

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • ernis00
      ernis00
      Basic
      yes, i had to enter a code. So, i have to wait now?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello again ernis00,

If you are sure it was the code from the Full Tilt verification email and not the PS150 which had to be entered at another stage then yes, please wait and keep and eye on your tickets from support.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack