This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Coral free $10

• tightplay14
      tightplay14
      Bronze
      Hello just wondering can any1 tell me the conditions of this bonus i have played cash tables with it for the last few days and have payed over $10 in rake and deposited but still i cannot play any higher blinds higher than .02/.04 cent blinds?

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey tightplay14,

I had a similar thing happen to me when I signed up to a microgaming room. It didn't concern me because I'm a micro player myself but it took about a week before they removed the restrictions. This is because we require a two way exchange of data between us and the room and this sometimes takes a little time.

You could try sending an email to their support or contact them on Live Chat (if applicable).

Keep us updated

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey tightplay14,

As Lazza has suggested, please contact their live support and they will remove the restrictions for you asap :)

I have also moved your thread to our Coral Poker board where it is more relevant.

Best regards,
      Gary