HEM 2 [lost hands after cloud sync?] zoom

• sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      Hi,

I use a lappy & a desktop & often sync on the cloud.

I found that on the desktop when playing zoom, this months hands aren't there & hero hud is not counting hands, but all villain hud/stats look OK. Then the session only reports 1 hand - I cleared the filters then re-choose date range for the month & most hands aren't there.

I've checked the usual admin stuff.

Maybe uninstall re-install HEM 2????

The lappy seems fine but I feel like the cloud is loosing my hands if I sync.

Also, I tried zipping all hands & uploading to cloud beta & it reported too many (only approx 400k).

Any advice?
  • 6 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, sileekhunt...
      If all the hands are available on the laptop, perhaps just try to sync again.

Otherwise, I've no idea.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      HM Cloud and Sync are to different things.

Sync is a method to synchronize a HM2 database between 2 PCs. Depending on the gametype and pokersite the hands come from this sync may be buggy so i would recommend to copy the original handhistory files (from c:\hm2archive) from PC1 to PC2 and the other way round and import them via import file.

The HM cloud is a online database with a independent HUd to which you can upload your old hands from c:\hm2archive
    • sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      HM Cloud and Sync are to different things.

Sync is a method to synchronize a HM2 database between 2 PCs. Depending on the gametype and pokersite the hands come from this sync may be buggy so i would recommend to copy the original handhistory files (from c:\hm2archive) from PC1 to PC2 and the other way round and import them via import file.

The HM cloud is a online database with a independent HUd to which you can upload your old hands from c:\hm2archive
      thx for reply;

I tried all the admin permissions & stuff, the main PC is still not importing zoom hands where it was before....

I built a new DB but that did not work either.

I'll forget the cloud for the time being, but synciing between 2 machines was working so well - I miss it :f_cry:
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      the sync of Zoom hands with your other PC is not working or the import of Zoom hands played on your main PC is not working on this PC?
      Please make sure that the writing of handhistories is still enabled in the stars client (in englisch) and the folder exists and the auto-import reads this folder (configured under site setup).
    • sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      the sync of Zoom hands with your other PC is not working or the import of Zoom hands played on your main PC is not working on this PC?
      Please make sure that the writing of handhistories is still enabled in the stars client (in englisch) and the folder exists and the auto-import reads this folder (configured under site setup).

I will check that out. Yes the main PC does not seem to be importing my hands yet all the villain stats appear.

I'll double check those things. (HEM2 is working great in parallels on mac & I have avoided doing updates for the time being).

Cheers.
    • sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      Cheers Netsrak :)

I opened the HH folder while playing zoom & the hands were not going in (in the settings it was saving HH for 30 days as default in the same location, so I uninstalled & re-installed Pokerstars.

Now all seems to be working , haven't tried the sync but I guess it will work fine now the hands are going in. At least it didn't record all the hands I spewed off with :)

* I seem to remember HEM or something saying HH were not being saved in the settings on Stars (when they were I think) & would I like to have it change them - I said yes, perhaps it was after that when things went wrong. * edit that could have been a PT4 trial msg - not sure *

anyways. thx.