# of Tables stat (Suggestion)

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Hi,
      What would be super helpful if possible is a HUD stat which shows how many zoom tables at the limit (or even in general) the person is playing.
      The lobby shows how many entries there are for each person so I imagine it would be a simple thing, and would save a lot of time scrolling through the lobby to see how many tables someone's playing. Since tabletracker already does something like this, I imagine the capacity to scan the lobby is built into the software already?
      Just a suggestion.
      Cheers,
      metza
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by metza
      Hi,
      What would be super helpful if possible is a HUD stat which shows how many zoom tables at the limit (or even in general) the person is playing.
      The lobby shows how many entries there are for each person so I imagine it would be a simple thing, and would save a lot of time scrolling through the lobby to see how many tables someone's playing. Since tabletracker already does something like this, I imagine the capacity to scan the lobby is built into the software already?
      PokerTracker gets its information from hand histories, it does not scan the lobby. I am not 100% positive but I do not think we can add this feature while complying with the PokerStars Terms of Service. I'm afraid what you are requesting is not going to be possible in PokerTracker.

Tabletracker does not scan the lobby, all data for TableTracker is downloaded from our servers and provided by an authorized feed - the only thing this feed contains is the player name and the table, nothing else is permitted.