Notes and Dropbox

• NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Hi guys and girls,

even a fish has from time to time take some notes and because of that I use already longtime my Dropbox folder to save my Notes, since i was always nerved when I had to switch to another PC/Laptop and to write many notes again and again and again....

It is a really, really effective way to have your notes everywhere you setup the Dropboxfolder on your PC/Laptop on work :coolface: or even on friends places in case of loosing power....

Now i thought to change my HH's and Tourneysumary folder also to dropbox and set it up on same way. But i am a little bit afraid, that there could be a issue with Pokertracker and/or other Trackingsoftware...

Is there anyone outside, who has some experience with Dropbox and HH's?

If there exist Interest in "how to setup" Notes folder to Dropbox, just say and i will try to explain it easy.

just to wish to share this with you...

NVKS
  • 2 replies
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      .....emmmmm, take notes directly on players on the poker table, writing it down and saving it into dropbox is pointless and time stealing.....thats why poker sites allow you totake notes on player at the table.....better to concentrate on playing than taking notes into notepad,word.. forget to save OMG noooooo. lol

GL
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      i do not take note in notepad... i take those notes ofc over playernotes in pokersoftware - but i moved those notefiles to dropbox to have from everywhere access...