Password retrieval

• mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      Just in case there is a rep for 770 poker that does look at this board.

As mentioned in another, unanswered, post I had problems playing on this site. I uninsulated and reinstalled the client without success. Suddenly this morning the client started working again. :rolleyes:

Because I reinstalled my pc lost my password so i did the "forget password" thing. Unfortunately poker 770 thinks I got my details wrong and did not want to sent an email.

I used the same email address that I have for pokerstrategy and I found the "welcome email" from poker 770 so the email I gave cannot be wrong.

I checked my poker tracker and the username I gave cannot be wrong.

I am still the same person and my date of birth cannot be wrong.

I guess I am no longer welcome on their network...

I there is a rep for them and they are interested in getting me back they can post here or contact me through the PS or email me.
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey mineriva,

This is easily fixed because I just went through something similar.

I have just changed computers and went to reinstall the client. I had forgotten my PSR number so clicked the user name and put in my password and it wouldn't accept it. After another try or two my account was locked.

I sent an email to support@poker770.com with as many details as I could remember which was basically my nick and the fact that the account was registered to the email address that I was sending from.

Within 24 hours I had a reply with a temporary password and my long forgotten PSR number.

Let us know how you go

Laz
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I'm glad I noticed this!

I'll be (hopefully) getting my new computer tomorrow, and will enjoy avoiding the hassle...

--VS