What kind of stats are optimal at micro ZOOM?

• Banktewn
      Banktewn
      Bronze
      These are my stats over ~18k hands:

VPIP 9.53
      PFR 6.39
      3betPF 4.28
      CbetF 84.79
      2bet flop 12.40
      Total AFq 49.72
      WTSD% 33.19
      WSD 59.47

I play mainly shorthanded

Im guessing my vpip is kinda on the low, not sure though.

I normally open AK+ from early and get a bit looser as my position gets later, from the button i open quite a lot. I cbet most of the time if its headsup, sometimes if its 3way and the flop is dry.

What are decent stats at microlevel zoom tables?
  • 5 replies
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Hi Banktewn,

your VPIP/PFR seems way too low if you play SH, opening AK+ from EP is also way too tight.

On the other hand, your flop CB seems too high (you probably have ahuge gap between flop and turn Cbet)

Total AFq and WTSD are also high; which is not surprising because of your tight PFR/VPIP.

These are some few cents based on these few stats you provided,

Kind regards,
      Fran
    • paulmoras
      paulmoras
      Bronze
      Hi Banktewn,

your VPIP/PFR seems way too low if you play SH, opening AK+ from EP is also way too tight.

On the other hand, your flop CB seems too high (you probably have ahuge gap between flop and turn Cbet)

Total AFq and WTSD are also high; which is not surprising because of your tight PFR/VPIP.

These are some few cents based on these few stats you provided,

Kind regards,
      Fran

i couldnt agree more...seems a 18/14/5-6%3bet should work fine...as for the cbet should be smthing between 60-70% cause they tend to call pretty much everything so u must only bet for value....
      p.s. u must teach me how i can use the copy paste or things like that here xaaxxaaxxa
    • Banktewn
      Banktewn
      Bronze
      Maybe my high cbet rate is due to the fact that im very tight about what hands i do play, thus giving me decent cbet spots a lot of the time? Not sure

So should i open up my range at all spots a bit and then reduce my cbetting? What are optimal spots to cbet from (with air)? Dry boards that have been checked to me? or can i be cbetting out of position too with decent holdings? (overcards etc)

Also, should i post more stats? not sure how to post em from PT3, help would be appreciated
    • elchipriota
      elchipriota
      Bronze
      I play ZOOM 6max profitably at NL10.

What I would call standard without thinking that I am an expert at this either:

VPIP 18-23.

PFR 15-19

3bet- varies but mine is at around 6-7%

cbet way too high.

Try giving us some positional stats as well, like your raising ranges from SB,BTN,CO.

Or 3bet ranges for BB,SB,BTN.

Peace
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elchipriota
      I play ZOOM 6max profitably at NL10.

What I would call standard without thinking that I am an expert at this either:

VPIP 18-23.

PFR 15-19

3bet- varies but mine is at around 6-7%

cbet way too high.

Try giving us some positional stats as well, like your raising ranges from SB,BTN,CO.

Or 3bet ranges for BB,SB,BTN.

Peace
      Not really given his PF stats, but yeah if he was playing more hands pre he shouldn't cbet that much