This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

neteller account disabled

• caashish
      caashish
      Basic
      hi,

i am a verified user of neteller and its been 1 week since my neteller account got disabled. I am not getting any deposit option and it got disabled right after i deposited some money. I got the confirmation from them in mail that the amount was successfully deosited in my mail but it shows as declined in my deposition history. i have contacted them but they ask for my bank statement which is not possible to give recently. please help.
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey caashish,

Unfortunately all you can do is try to comply with their wishes. If you don't have a recent copy of a bank statement, then you may have to take a trip to the bank to request one.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • mukthi
      mukthi
      Basic
      hey unfortunately i took an account on the name of my friend and now i cant verify the account.I HAVE MONEY IN THAT(very important right now).what should i do now . somebody please help me i want my money right now.According to neteller first 2 transactions are free even without verification.so i havent yet done any transactions.i just need to do one transaction .please help me i 'm in the need of my money.....
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi mukthi,

There is nothing we can do in such situations and you'll have to get this settled with Neteller directly I'm afraid.

Best regards,
      Andreas
    • mukthi
      mukthi
      Basic
      Hey Andreas,
      I haven't yet done any transactions and as soon as i deposited my account was blocked.I need my money back...do i have any other options to get out of this? According to neteller minimum limit is accepted right..
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You'll for sure need to verify the account.
      Nothing else will work out for you here.