Upgrading pokertracker 4 from Holdem & Omaha Combo Small Stakes

• TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      I was thinking of upgrading my pokertracker 4 small stakes combo to the full combo.
      Here are the choices given from pokerstrategy's tell-a-friend page.

PokerTracker 4 Holdem Small Stakes $53.99 Buy now

PokerTracker 4 Holdem Full $89.99 Buy now

PokerTracker 4 Omaha Small Stakes $53.99 Buy now

PokerTracker 4 Omaha Full $89.99 Buy now

PokerTracker 4 Holdem & Omaha Combo Small Stakes $89.99 Buy now

PokerTracker 4 Holdem & Omaha Combo Full $143.99 Buy now

Add PokerTracker 4 Holdem Small Stakes to PokerTracker 4 Omaha Small Stakes $49.49 Buy now

Add PokerTracker 4 Omaha Small Stakes to PokerTracker 4 Holdem Small Stakes $49.49 Buy now

Add PokerTracker 4 Holdem Full to PokerTracker 4 Omaha Full $71.99 Buy now

Add PokerTracker 4 Omaha Full to PokerTracker 4 Holdem Full $71.99 Buy now

PokerTracker 4 Holdem Small Stakes Upgrade to Full $40.49 Buy now

PokerTracker 4 Omaha Small Stakes Upgrade to Full $40.49 Buy now

As you can see the only option and price not given is going from small stakes combo to a full combo.
      1-IS this possible and what would the price be?
      2-My pokertracker 4 small stakes combo was a Christmas gift and not purchased through pokerstrategy. Can I still use my tell-a-friend money to upgrade it?
  • 4 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      This upgrade is done in two steps. First upgrade to PokerTracker 4 Holdem from PokerTracker Holdem Small Stakes edition. Next you add-on PokerTracker 4 Omaha. Using the prices you posted, the total would be $112.48.

I cannot comment on the tell a friend purchase, I will leave that for a moderator since that is specific to the PokerStrategy community.
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerTracker
      This upgrade is done in two steps. First upgrade to PokerTracker 4 Holdem from PokerTracker Holdem Small Stakes edition. Next you add-on PokerTracker 4 Omaha. Using the prices you posted, the total would be $112.48.

I cannot comment on the tell a friend purchase, I will leave that for a moderator since that is specific to the PokerStrategy community.
      Wow I think you guys should recheck your figures.
      Small stake combo costs----$89.99
      Full combo costs-------------$143.99
      A difference of---------------$54.

Now you are telling me I have to pay another $112.48 on top of the $89.99 I have already invested (well it was a Christmas present but you know what I mean). for a total investment of $202.47.

Something definitely is wrong with your pricing.
      So a price difference of $54 is costing me $112.48. That is $58.48 more or over double the difference.

Also where did you come up with $112.48?
      Each upgrade you stated has an up price of $40.49 for a total of $80.98

Could you please recheck your figures as $80.98 is a lot closer to the $54 price difference even if that still seems a little high. I would imagine the price difference should be no more then $10 total meaning the upgrade price when taking both at once should be no more the $64.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      I mistakenly thought you were a Small Stakes Holdem custom looking to upgrade to Holdem and Omaha full. You are correct that the price for an upgrade from Small Stakes Combo to the complete PokerTracker 4 combo would be calculated as $44.99 + $44.99 = $88.98.

PokerTracker costs $159.99 if you get Holdem + Omaha full stakes at the time of purchase, we provide a significant discount to players who purchase a complete package in advance. Those discounts are only applicable during your initial purchase, if you choose to later upgrade that discount no longer applies because the price break we offer is an incentive to purchase PokerTracker in full, rather than purchase PokerTracker in pieces.

I hope this clears things up, sorry for my misunderstanding.
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerTracker
      I mistakenly thought you were a Small Stakes Holdem custom looking to upgrade to Holdem and Omaha full. You are correct that the price for an upgrade from Small Stakes Combo to the complete PokerTracker 4 combo would be calculated as $44.99 + $44.99 = $88.98.

PokerTracker costs $159.99 if you get Holdem + Omaha full stakes at the time of purchase, we provide a significant discount to players who purchase a complete package in advance. Those discounts are only applicable during your initial purchase, if you choose to later upgrade that discount no longer applies because the price break we offer is an incentive to purchase PokerTracker in full, rather than purchase PokerTracker in pieces.

I hope this clears things up, sorry for my misunderstanding.
      No problem. Thank you for taking the time to respond.