Professional HH evaluation limit

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      For the first time in ever I have reached the maximum number of posts in the professional HH evaluation.

Has it always been this way? I didn't realised there was a cap otherwise I would have chosen hands more carefully.

I understand that PS.com HH evaluators and coaches have a lot of hands to get through and a lot of other stuff to do as well so I can appreciate there being a cap but can't help feeling a little disappointed when I can't post hands for review from reliable sources especially when I have paid for 12 months of gold membership so that I can play on stars and have access to gold content. (not that the rest of community isn't a reliable source of knowledge, but knowing that the evaluators are approved by PS.com gives their comments and analysis more weight IMO)

What is the limit on the hands / month??
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey muel294,

There was some changes made a few months back and you can read about them here

status related changes to our hand evaluation forums

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      i think me as silver had 3 hands per month :D This never happened before, aint sure when they changed, nor catched any news about this new feature. sad.. :)
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey muel294,

Kind regards,
      Gary
      hey thanks i missed this
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      No worries AlvisR, glad to help :)
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Holly Michelle
      Hey muel294,

Kind regards,
      Gary
      Thanks.

I agree with the reasoning for this just not sure the number of posts per month are reasonable.

I think something like 5/month for bronze, 10 for silver, 20 for gold 50 for platinum.

I just think bronze member should get at least something. Getting good analysis is really vital IMO. It could do more damage than good to have input from those who might not necessarily give good advice or just choose to troll the free forums.

Could you not provide and incentive for experienced players to comment on the free forums, because recently I have posted quite a few hands in those forums and don't get any response. I might as well use 2p2 or any other forum. This is the whole reason I use these forums as opposed to any other.

Just my two cents.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey muel294,

Thanks for your post. :)

As these changes are relatively recent, we will be monitoring the performance and looking at ways that we can drive more traffic through.

We have recently had a promotion where members were rewarded with 5 SPs for a legitimate post per day in the Open Hand Forums. We will obviously be looking at ways to promote and improve the system further.

I generally play 45 man SnGs so I would post in "Tournaments" and I have seen Asaban posting in there, so I certainly would have no problems in my section.

We are also very much in favour of community based learning. We have an enormous amount of collective knowledge and experience.

Regards

Laz