Mental Game

• DougWatts
      DougWatts
      Bronze
      Mental Game is definately one of the most needed skills at the tables.
      I did not realize this until recently. I have spent months working on my actual game and never thought about working on my mental game and/or how much the mental game was bringing me down at tables.

The Mental Game of Poker volume 1.. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to become a superior poker player.
  • 2 replies
    • BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I'm inclined to agree with this young man ;)
    • Mantuze
      Mantuze
      Basic
      Originally posted by DougWatts
      Mental Game is definately one of the most needed skills at the tables.
      I did not realize this until recently. I have spent months working on my actual game and never thought about working on my mental game and/or how much the mental game was bringing me down at tables.

The Mental Game of Poker volume 1.. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to become a superior poker player.
      I read now The Mental Game of Poker volume 2. I have spend a loooot of hours to find out how to control my "tilt", or how to not get bored during a session. Great poker books to avoid tilting and be greatest player - Mental game of poker vol1 - vol2, treat your poker like business and poker mind set :) as a HU Hyper Turbo player after these books I can go and play with clear minds and reach my goals step by step