This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Mental Game

• DougWatts
      DougWatts
      Bronze
      Mental Game is definately one of the most needed skills at the tables.
      I did not realize this until recently. I have spent months working on my actual game and never thought about working on my mental game and/or how much the mental game was bringing me down at tables.

The Mental Game of Poker volume 1.. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to become a superior poker player.
  • 2 replies
    • BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I'm inclined to agree with this young man ;)
    • Mantuze
      Mantuze
      Basic
      Originally posted by DougWatts
      Mental Game is definately one of the most needed skills at the tables.
      I did not realize this until recently. I have spent months working on my actual game and never thought about working on my mental game and/or how much the mental game was bringing me down at tables.

The Mental Game of Poker volume 1.. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to become a superior poker player.
      I read now The Mental Game of Poker volume 2. I have spend a loooot of hours to find out how to control my "tilt", or how to not get bored during a session. Great poker books to avoid tilting and be greatest player - Mental game of poker vol1 - vol2, treat your poker like business and poker mind set :) as a HU Hyper Turbo player after these books I can go and play with clear minds and reach my goals step by step