Exclusive Chance to Attend the 2014 World Series of Poker

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Ten PokerStrategy.com members will be flying out to Las Vegas for the 2014 World Series of Poker thanks to our two exclusive promotions at William Hill:

PokerStrategy.com WSOP Freeroll

Our exclusive depositors freeroll on June 08 at 16:00 server time will dish out two $6,000 side event packages to the top two finishers on top of tokens for the William Hill Poker Series for players who finish in places 3-50.

How do I take part?

To get involved in the WSOP freeroll, make a deposit of at least $100 (from May 01 onward) to your William Hill account and earn at least 5 StrategyPoints per day for 20 days between May 01 and May 31.

You can find the freeroll in the William Hill Poker lobby under "Tournaments" -> "Private".

WSOP Rake Race

Our exclusive WSOP rake race on William Hill will run from April 28 - June 11 and will award a total of eight WSOP packages.

The top 2 finishers will net an incredible WSOP Main Event package worth $13,000, while places 3-8 will bank a double side event package worth $6,000!

How do I take part?

To compete in the WSOP rake race, simply opt-in and play as much as you can on your tracked William Hill account between April 28 and June 11 to climb up the leaderboard.

About the WSOP packages

$13,000 WSOP Main Event Package
      • $10,000 buy-in to the WSOP Main Event (Day 1b, July 6 at 12:00pm Vegas time)
      • $1,600 for 8 nights' accommodation at the Wynn Hotel (check in: July 5th; check out: July 13th)
      • $1,400 for flights and spending money

$6,000 WSOP Side Event Package
      • $1,500 buy-in to WSOP Event #55 (June 28th , 12:00pm Vegas time) - 3 day event
      • $1,111 buy-in to WSOP Event #62A (July 2nd, 12:00pm Vegas time) - 4 day event
      • $1,860 for 9 nights' accommodation at the Wynn Hotel (check in: June 27th; check out: July 6th)
      • $1,530 for flights and spending money

If a player wins a package in the race & in the freeroll he will be eligible for 1 package only and the extra package will be given to the 9th place finisher in the WSOP rake race.

NOTE: WSOP packages are not available to players from the UK as per the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) regulations. In the case that a UK based player wins a WSOP package, they will still receive the value of the package in cash* but will have to make their own arrangements to attend the series.

*In order for UK players to receive the full value of the package, they must book their accomodation in accordance with the details outlined in this thread.

Funds for event registration, flights and spending money will ALWAYS be issued in cash, but the sum dedicated for accomodation MUST be used for the above outlined stays at the Wynn Hotel, otherwise UK players will not receive these sums in any form.

William Hill's terms & conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a William Hill account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.

Read more about the WSOP 2014:
      World Series of Poker 2014
  • 13 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Best of luck ladies and gentlemen :)
    • PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      Do we have to make the deposit on the 1st or can I deposit before? Does the deposit need to be before getting points?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey PriscoInline,

The deposit needs to be made on the 1st of May (so tomorrow on)

Best of luck,
      Gary
    • Yoyoyh
      Yoyoyh
      Bronze
      @HollyMichele
      I made my deposit on 29.04. Am I still eligible for wsop freeroll? It is written nowhere that deposit has to me made on may 1st.

Otherwise it would be quite fucked up because there is no information anywhere
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoyoyh
      @HollyMichele
      I made my deposit on 29.04. Am I still eligible for wsop freeroll? It is written nowhere that deposit has to me made on may 1st.

Otherwise it would be quite fucked up because there is no information anywhere
      How do I take part?

To get involved in the WSOP freeroll, make a deposit of at least $100 to your William Hill account and earn at least 5 StrategyPoints per day for 20 days between May 01 and May 31.

Deposit period is bolded above :)
    • Yoyoyh
      Yoyoyh
      Bronze
      Alright. Im not British but the way this sentence is built don't make me feel both conditions have to be met. I read it and I felt only thing i have to do is deposit and earn points during this period
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I agree, it could have been worded better.

I am not British myself either ;)
    • Yoyoyh
      Yoyoyh
      Bronze
      Are u 100% positive?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Yes, our customer support verified this :)
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Could somebody from Pokerstrategy please help me out?

I made a deposit on May 1st of £65 and have earned over 5 SP's for 20 days yet I am unable to register for the tournament while other players are able to.

I contacted the WillHill customer services via the live chat help and was first told my deposit was just short of $100 and so I did not qualify, however when I questioned this as £65 is more than $100 and was on May 1st when I deposited they said there was an error on the system that said I had deposited 65 Euros. They guy said he would escalate it to the relevant department and have me registered.

I did not receive any reply the following day and as the tournament is just a few days away I decided to send an e-mail explaining the situation.

They have got back to me quite quickly however now they are saying this

Please be informed that UK players are not eligible to join this freeroll. WSOP packages are not available to players from the UK as per the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) regulations. You may contact your affiliate directly regarding this for more details.

Should you have further questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you and have a nice day!

William Hill Online
      Customer Services

I have replied to that directing them to this site and pointing out the note about UK players receiving the cash value and having to book their own accommodation.

Is there anything someone can do for me please? I have made a deposit over $100, earned the SP's required and never had any trouble registering for any previous Poker Strategy games on Willhill before.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey JimC6,

Can you send a ticket to our customer support team with as much detail as possible.

Regards

Laz
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Thanks Lazza, I sent a ticket and pleased to say that the PokerStrategy staff have sorted it out now I am registered.

:D Hope I can take it down now.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Awesome JimC6. :]

Good luck

Laz