Coral bonus

• newblood112
      newblood112
      Basic
      Hi,

I signed up to Coral through poker affiliate and was sent the confirmation that any bonus or cash credit would be on its way. Have not receieved anything. I was told to wait 48 hours and that has resulted in nothing either, I was then told to wait until bank holiday was over and its been 10 days or more and i have receieved nothing and have reduced confidence in promotiong and poker products to friends incase they encounter the same issues. I have constantly posted for assistance to pokerstrategy.com but have receieved no efforts beside only when contacting them myself and have only been advised to wait. How much longer is the question?
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey newblood112,

Hope all is well?

I cannot comment on your individual case as I don't know the ins and outs. You could not be waiting more than 10 days as your account was only set up on the 17th ;) which by my reckoning is 8 days.

Usually, there is a 48 hour waiting period for the free money transfer to go ahead. However, you may not have been aware there was a fire in the main power station in Gibraltar (where our company is based) and the country was without power for almost 2 days.

This caused huge delays as our servers were down and also those of some of our partner rooms that are based here also. There is now a backlog that we are working through on a case by case basis and we hope to be up-to-speed very soon.

All I can suggest is that you contact our customer support again and hopefully your transfer will go through soon.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

I've just been told that the transfers were requested today so all going well you and the other affected users will have the money within the next 48 hours :)

Regards,
      Gary