Urubu challenge

• Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      On 2+2 forums, urubu111 made prop bet that he could play 500K hands in 45 days at PLO200-PLO600 AND make a profit. The bet is 30K for him and 60K from others, giving him the odds of 2:1. Can he make it? What do you think?

I think that it's insanely hard to get volume to play 500K hands, as Zoom and HU tables are not allowed. If he manages to get the volume, can he make profit? The tables are full of regs trying to exploit the fact that he is multitabling on all tables and propably pretty tired after few days.

Link to the 2+2 thread (I hope it's ok to link it)
  • 8 replies
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      i wanted to bet against him but i learnt today, it is very difficult to succeed because he let other regs to bet against him

I havent read the rules and i am too lazy to do it but they told me zoom is allowed
    • AlcopopDK
      AlcopopDK
      Bronze
      Such a sick challenge!!!

Hope he makes it, but i doubt it :/
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      I'll try my best so he doesn't succeed when i'm at the same tables with him :D
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      He quit, which is huge "LOL" for me. He has done volume challenges before, so he should have known what it's like to do this one. But his mental game was not tough enough to handle running 70bin under EV, so instead of focusing and grinding the challenge to get $$$$$$$$$ he quit and lost even more.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      From what little I read, a lot more.

You can link to 2+2 btw :)

May I assume you took him on? If so, rub rub rub! :f_cool:
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      There are some hands from the last sessions in 2+2, I am too lazy to find and link them. But basicly it looks like a monkey tilt. And his posts in that tread are something like "I want my life back, I can't do this anymore".

If I had $$$$$$ to participate in that bet, I wouldn't waste it on stupid bets. :f_cool:
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Well i've seen him 5b jam T822rb on me in a session. Guess you could say he is prone to tilt haha :D
    • MrTrocks
      MrTrocks
      Black
      Originally posted by Skodljivec
      Well i've seen him 5b jam T822rb on me in a session. Guess you could say he is prone to tilt haha :D
      was he ahead against u?

:coolface: