SNG, MTT and Cash coaching with Anto11

• Anto11
      Anto11
      Bronze
      Hello,

About me

My name is Antoan or also known in the poker community as "Anto11". I play poker for 5 years from which 3.5 years professionally. I'm poker coach, professional hand judge and video producer for PokerStrategy.com for ~two years.

I'm the winner in 2014 Battle of Malta, the biggest tournament in Europe with €550 buy-in for $154000 – click . You can see interview with me after winning the the BOM here – click .

Other good result that I have is winning the £450 MPN London Main Event 2014 - click

Poker formats/limits/success

I played most of the known SNG formats. $30 Spin and Goes, mid/high stakes MTTs and cash NL100. For the last ~4 years I won more than $45000 just on the online poker tables( SNG, MTT and Cash) without the rakeback, leaderboards, bonuses, races, promotions and etc. Big part of my SNG winnings came from rakeback, bonuses, weakly and monthly leaderboards and promotions but I won't be able to note them in the graphs that I will post below. But I can say that with the rakeback, bonuses and the leaderboards the winnings from the SNGs would be 5-6 times more and overall from "only" $45K winnings on the poker tables they increase up to over 85-$90K overall winnings.

My second poker format is MTT. There I got great results and big parts of my "pure" winnings are from them. Basically in most of the rooms in which I play MTT I got over 50% ROI.

The third format that I play is NL Cash. I play my sessions on NL100.

Here you can see my winnings summaries from the different poker rooms from the last 3 years:

Some of my winnings are not tracked from the trackers like first and second place in mountly 10K Vip Shop freerolls for $1000 and $500 vouchers. One win in $3.5 rebuy in 888 for $900 and two wins in packages for live tournaments worth ~$3800. Here are part of them:

Coaching

I'm coaching students for almost year and a half. I had over 30 students in this period of time. You can find feedback from my coaching in my private coaching tread for the Bulgarian community (its in Bulgarian) - click.
      Over the years I personally had a private coaching from 3 coaches. ~15 hours of lessons for HU HT from aubibek (100K+ winnings), over 10 MTT hours from bah22(500K+ winnings) and over 10 hours public personal coaching with unam1337. I have been 3 times guest in Collin Moshman public coaching for PokerStrategy.com and etc. I also have been going to a lot of the coachings in the Bulgarian and English community and still going some of them.

Rates

SNG coaching:
      SNG coaching up to $5 limits:

1 hour- $60
      5 hours - $270 (10% discount)
      10 hours - $480 (20% discount => 2 hours are free)

SNG coaching for limits from $ 5 and $10:

1 hour - $85
      5 hours - $383 (10% discount)
      10 hours - $680 (20% discount => two hours are free)

SNG coaching for limits between $10 and $20 :

1 hour - $120
      5 hours - $540 (10% discount)
      10 hours - $960 (20% discount => two hours are free)

SNG coaching for limits between over $20 :

1 hour - $150
      5 hours - $675 (10% discount)
      10 hours - $1200 (20% discount => two hours are free)

And we are going to :

1). We are going to analyze your hands and talk about your game.
      2). You are going to record a video from one of your sessions and we are going to analyze your game in it.
      3). You are going to play live and we are going to analyze your game.
      4.) We are going to analyze your statistics
      5). We are going to review a whole hand history from one of your tournaments.
      6). We are going to talk about different poker formats. Their main difference, bubble difference and etc.
      7). We are going to use ICM calculators for calculations- SNG Wizard, Holdem resources calculator and the ICM web calculator.
      8). We are going to talk about type situations.
      8). Or in some costume way we may combine few of the methods above for your personal needs.

MTT coaching:
      MTT coaching for limts up to $5:

1 hour: $60
      5 hours $270 (10% discount)
      10 hours $480 (20% discount => two hours are free)

Coaching for limits from $5 to $10:

1 hour: $85
      5 hours $383 (10% discount )
      10 hours $680 (20% discount => two hours are free)

MTT coaching for limits between $10 and $20:

1 hour: $120
      5 hours $540 (10% discount)
      10 hours $960 (20% Discount => two hours are free)

MTT coaching for limits over $20:

1 hour: $150
      5 hours $675 (10% discount)
      10 hours $1200 (20% Discount => two hours are free)

And we are going to:

1). We are going to analyse your hands and talk about your game.
      2). You are going to record a video from one of your sessions and we are going to analyse your game in it.
      3). You are going to play live and we are going to analyse your game.
      4.) We are going to analyse your statistics.
      5). We are going to review a part of hand history from one of your tournaments.
      6). We are going to use ICM calculators for calculations- SNG Wizard, Holdem resources calculator and the ICM web calculator.
      7). We are going to talk about type situations.
      8). Or in some costume way we may combine few of the methods above for your personal needs.

Cash coaching:
      Coaching for limits from 2 to NL5:
      1 hour - $40
      5 hours - $180 (10% Discount)
      10 hours $320 (20% Discount => two hours are free)

Coaching for limits from NL10 to NL50:
      1 hour - $60
      5 hours - $270 (10% discount)
      10 hours $480 (20% Discount => two hours are free)

And we are going to:
      1). We are going to analyse your hands and talk about your game.
      2). You are going to record a video from one of your sessions and we are going to analyse your game in it.
      3). You are going to play live and we are going to analyse your game.
      4.) We are going to analyse your statistics.
      5). We are going to talk about type situations.

You can add me in the communityand ask your questions there.
  • 5 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Hi Antoan, I'd love to mark my presence itt by praising your graphs, but unfortunately prikachi.com is down. Could you please rehost them (imgur.com works fine here)?

Also, it's somewhat strange that you've taken exactly 1 hour of Tim64's private coaching for normal SnGs... I mean, even I have taken a bit more, and I think neither of us has had a full taste of him :f_biggrin:

I think it's the same principle here as for psychotherapists - they need to buy hours of each other (even those of equal skill) from time to time to check whether their thought processes are still sane :f_biggrin: Probably it's Tim's turn to pay this time, but definitely consider another experience exchange. Or do you have a strong reason to prefer Unam (whose 10 hours you didn't mention in the BG thread, btw)? :f_confused:
    • Anto11
      Anto11
      Bronze
      Hi tonypmm,

Ty for spotting. I used the site that you gave. Now everything works :) !

Its good to think knowledge from everyone you can. Of course the private coaching is the best way but its also the most expensive. If someone want special attention he need to pay but the money he pays for private coaching is the best investment for a poker player. Its good from time to time to get a private coachings from felas SNG, MTT and Cash players.

I missed some things in some of the topics. Thats why some thins from here may be missing there and vice versa. I think I writeted all in my site but I'm not sure (in the "About me" page in the site). Btw I opened it officially yesterday so there are some promotions and much more staff than in this tread. There are also videos that I'm making and special promotions just for my students. Everyone can check it and join - Click. I will do a games with prices from time to time and I will announce them in the Facebook page and the Twitter. So join them.
    • LynellHillaire
      LynellHillaire
      Basic
      Hi Antoan, I was also looking for this kind of coaching to learn more about SNG and MTT. To learn poker I am using some software like Ace Poker Drills, Leak Buster 4 etc. But your feedback of your students are really amazing. I am interested to get this training from you. Please reply.
    • Anto11
      Anto11
      Bronze
      I added you in community. Write me your skype there. I'm on live event at the BG sea and in 2-3 days I will be available.
      Btw guys few days ago I won the MPN London Main Event for £9.5K(~$16K) - click. If you also want to be a live MTT machine you should book your coaching fast ;)

And here - click .
    • Anto11
      Anto11
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

For those of you who don't know few days ago I won the 2014 Battle of Malta main event for $154000. Here is the result - click . And here is interview with the winner (me ) and the trophy giving - click.

If you want to became live and on-line machines like me don't hesitate and book hours fast!