• freedomisland
      freedomisland
      Bronze
      Hey! I am a new member here. I joined this forum because I really want to get more winning strategies. I only play online and it really makes feel sick whenever I lose the game...lol. So I am here to learn more.
  • 8 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey freedomisland,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Well you've come to the right place. Just clicking the graphic at the bottom of my post will give you an overview of our strategy offerings.

Don't forget to check out the free poker money. This will upgrade your status opening up even more strategy.

If you have any questions, then don't be shy.

Regards

Laz
    • freedomisland
      freedomisland
      Bronze
      Hello! I just saw this now :D Thanks for welcoming me Laz :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey freedomisland,

Better late than never, although I haven't had the graphic at the bottom of my post for a long time. :f_biggrin:

How have you been going? Any progress over the last 3 years or have you had a break from it?

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • freedomisland
      freedomisland
      Bronze
      How's it goin? Hello and welcome!!!
    • Ninastar1
      Ninastar1
      Basic
      Hello,

I am new in this forum community and I am happy to be here. Hope to meet new people and share with my experience.
    • tadneit
      tadneit
      Silver
      wow this post is from 3 years ago haha how was your game freedomisland ? Have you learned anything to improve your game ?:f_drink: :f_drink:
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Ninastar1 & tadneit,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy.com forums :welcome:

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

What ever your skill level PokerStrategy.com has lots of great articles and forums to help you make the most of your game.

A good place to start is in the strategy section 'poker for beginners' found here.

PokerStrategy.com also host a great video tutorial section for many different games and strategies found here

Though out the year there are many challenges where you can win status upgrades and other prizes.

Be sure to check out the free money offers.
      This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you need advice regarding a room then check our our Choosing the right Poker Room for you! thread. Just reply by answering the questions in the first post and we'll do our best to find the best room for you in regards to volume, traffic, bonuses, etc.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
    • Ninastar1
      Ninastar1
      Basic
      Hello,

Thank you for your welcome. :f_smile: I used to play online poker games at 247freepoker website.