[Application] oblioo WSOP Main Event (SOLD)

• oblioo
      oblioo
      Coach
      Coach
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi everyone,

I am going out to Vegas this summer for the last part of the WSOP, and going to play in 3 or 4 events, including the main. I am selling action for the main event only, at 1.35. Ultimately I am looking to sell 40%, swap 10%, and keep 50% for myself. I have already sold 32.5% to friends and other investors, so I have 7.5% left to sell.

1%: $135
      2.5%: $337.50
      5%: $675
      7.5%: $1012.50

As you may know I am a longtime midstakes cash pro, as well as dabbling in tournaments with good results. Earlier this month I played two live WSOP circuit events to practice my live game, and came in 3rd in the 2nd one for 12.9k. (If you want to see how I got knocked out: http://blog.wsop.com/2014/04/event-6-heads-up-2/)

Payment: I prefer Paypal but can also accept Stars.

I will be keeping everyone updated either via twitter or email list. If you are interested please post here and/or PM me.

cheers!

feedback thread: Feedback - oblioo

edit: sold!
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by oblioo
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi everyone,

I am going out to Vegas this summer for the last part of the WSOP, and going to play in 3 or 4 events, including the main. I am selling action for the main event only, at 1.35. Ultimately I am looking to sell 40%, swap 10%, and keep 50% for myself. I have already sold 32.5% to friends and other investors, so I have 7.5% left to sell.

1%: $135
      2.5%: $337.50
      5%: $675
      7.5%: $1012.50

As you may know I am a longtime midstakes cash pro, as well as dabbling in tournaments with good results. Earlier this month I played two live WSOP circuit events to practice my live game, and came in 3rd in the 2nd one for 12.9k. (If you want to see how I got knocked out: http://blog.wsop.com/2014/04/event-6-heads-up-2/)

Payment: I prefer Paypal but can also accept Stars.

I will be keeping everyone updated either via twitter or email list. If you are interested please post here and/or PM me.

cheers!

@oblioo, please create and link to your feedback thread asap.

Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated]the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.
    • oblioo
      oblioo
      Coach
      Coach
      done, sorry/thanks
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
    • IclickButtons
      IclickButtons
      Bronze
      i already booked the 7.5%. gl us :)