Tracking account

• simm1
      simm1
      Bronze
      Hey, is there any chance whatsoever to get my old pokerstars account tracked, or ask stars support if i can make a new tracked account or something? I want to just move all my pokerfunds to stars, because i really hate the other poker networks (shitty software, rake, traffic), but it really sucks not being able to earn any strategypoints, and being stuck at bronze!
      If someone got any ideas that would be great!
  • 9 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey simm1,

Sorry but it's not possible to track an existing account at PokerStars.

Regards

Laz
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Hey simm1,

Thanks for your post,

As Lazz said, there is no way to do such a thing; however, there are some other nice poker rooms where you can collect PS points, maybe moving some of your action there would be a nice idea if you want to get some higher status. Also, there is an option to buy status if you don't want to move your action from PokerStars.

Kind regards,
      Fran
    • simm1
      simm1
      Bronze
      I may consider it sometime, but so far i have had bad experience with other pokerrooms. the ipoker network is horrible. I play mostly 1 tale low stakes SnGs but also some cash games and MTTs.
      The rake on ipoker is riddiculous on the <5$ stakes, and so far i hate the software on all the ones i have used.
      I used to play a bit on unibet last year, but now they changed the pokerstuff completely, so i instantly withdrew my cash there and moved it to stars.

Is there any other good rooms with nice software and as low rake as possible (possibly somewhere i could get rakeback somehow would also work) that people recommend? Atm gonna be working a while to get my deposit bonus on stars, but maybe if there is something really good i could put in some money there and grind silver status at least.
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Originally posted by simm1
      I may consider it sometime, but so far i have had bad experience with other pokerrooms. the ipoker network is horrible. I play mostly 1 tale low stakes SnGs but also some cash games and MTTs.
      The rake on ipoker is riddiculous on the <5$ stakes, and so far i hate the software on all the ones i have used.
      I used to play a bit on unibet last year, but now they changed the pokerstuff completely, so i instantly withdrew my cash there and moved it to stars.

Is there any other good rooms with nice software and as low rake as possible (possibly somewhere i could get rakeback somehow would also work) that people recommend? Atm gonna be working a while to get my deposit bonus on stars, but maybe if there is something really good i could put in some money there and grind silver status at least.
      I am in the same situation. It is said that you actually can get your existing account tracked to stars if you are a "valued customer" which I´m as a microstake player apparantly is not.

Sad to say it is hard to find good alternatives. I use the fast forward at 770poker to get my strategy points as painless as possible. Last month I made 7 euros making my strategy points with very little waste of time.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Svinhugg

I am in the same situation. It is said that you actually can get your existing account tracked to stars if you are a "valued customer" which I´m as a microstake player apparantly is not.

Sad to say it is hard to find good alternatives. I use the fast forward at 770poker to get my strategy points as painless as possible. Last month I made 7 euros making my strategy points with very little waste of time.
      Hey,

Just to clarify, it doesn't matter if your BronzeStar or Supernova Elite - PokerStars will not retrack your accounts.

Regards,
      Gary
    • rompas
      rompas

Hi, did you try microgameing network ? pokerheaven is not so bad and there you would get rakeback
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      ^this
      Microgaming offers some nice rooms if you don't like ipoker. I personally played at 24hpoker and liked it alot. :) let us know what you decided. :)

Kind regards,
      Fran
    • simm1
      simm1
      Bronze
      yeah i think i will give pokerhaven a try, seems decend. Btw the deposit bonus, is that a 1st time deposit only, or would i get it later as well(when does the bonus expire?) because i would probably just put in a small amount and just play the minimum games for some strategypoints untill i have cleared my bonuses on stars, so would be nice to later on if i wish i could clear a bonus there as well
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey simm1,

You would have 60 days to clear a 200% first deposit bonus on their Microgaming room. Full details here.

You would also get 30% rakeback. You may even be able to claim some free money and use that while you finish your Stars bonus.

Regards

Laz