This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$15.000 in May 2014

• wazawanga
      wazawanga
      Bronze
      WHAT UP

My name is Thomas and I am a professional poker player playing mid-stakes cash games. Last time since I had a very profitable month was over 4 months ago (December +$20k) and I decided to start this challenge for myself because my game turned sloppy and I have been halfass-ing every month until now.

I'm playing mainly 200 400 with little 600 here and there and I want to make at least $15k profit at the tables this month. I will be playing almost every single day hopefully, maybe 2-3 days off when games are really shitty.

I don't have time to give much more details right now but if the challenge goes well I plan to start a blog here on EN community and I will write then my full poker background and whatever else you guys are interested in.

I will try to update this thread after every session with a graph, some hands and also some short thoughts I had that day about poker.

good luck to everybody
  • 20 replies