Account blocked right after registration

• valsoray
      valsoray
      Silver
      I decied to register at the followin poker room. The registration went ok. Thought a good way to move on cash games. But the 1st time i try to log in to the poker client i get:
      LOGIN NOT ALLOWED

Your access is temporarily blocked.
      Please contact us for further information.

I did contact them by live chat as can be seen below: (not sure if it is ok to post chat conversation so apologies in advance)

http://imgur.com/2Cz1H1I,KOiftIx#0
      http://imgur.com/2Cz1H1I,KOiftIx#1

I did play a bit on poker770 freerolls and some cash with that 7,70usd bonus but that was around 2 years ago and never had this kind of problem.

I am not sure what to do. Askin for docs right after registration is kinda harsh.
  • 9 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey valsoray,

All you can do at this stage is to try and comply with their wishes. I agree it is a little harsh but at least it won't happen when you try to withdraw.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • rompas
      rompas
      some sites today asking direct for documents to verify accounts, sounds harsh to lock the account, but at other hand if you send documents now and get verified you shouldnt have any problems in future to withdrawl,,

i myself started to send documents when i register at sites before i deposit so i know i will not have problem in future
    • jonnyZ
      jonnyZ
      Bronze
      Did you make a deopist before they blocked your account? Ive had to send in documents to withdraw but this sounds very strange. The chat conversation dosnt sounds serious either, "she" dosnt know why your are blocke....sure...What site is this?
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Did you register your account at a public place? It could be possible that another account was created on that IP, so they need to verify who you are.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Morning guys,

I remember having the exact same thing at Unibet. I thought it was a great idea that they do this a) before you deposit b) before you withdraw.

Saves a lot of hassle down the line IMO :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • valsoray
      valsoray
      Silver
      Yes i did register from a public network so i guess that was the reason. Anyway i sent them the required docs today.

Had to blank some parts of my id card like signature due to identity theft concerns not sure how that's gonna work. Anyone can collaborate on this?
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      You should be fine if you only blurred out the signature. The main thing they look at is if your Name/Address/D.O.B match with that on file. Also, I'm pretty sure a lot of the sites have a way to verify if your documents are legitimate.
    • valsoray
      valsoray
      Silver
      Sorry for late notice but my account got verified. took only 1 day. So case closed :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey valsoray,

That's awesome news. :]

Enjoy

Laz