PT4 import and hud problems

• simm1
      simm1
      Bronze
      Hey, i got some problems with PT4.

It wont import hands while playing very good. Im playign 4 zoom tablsg at a time, and it only imports like 1/10 hands or something like that. Also i cant get the hud to work after trying everything i have found out there. I sometimes get it to work in a couple sit n goes, but the joy is short lasting...
      Also it wont move the HH out of the old folder after import, so i keep have to manual delete or get duplicates all day which sucks. Last whenever i click stop getting hands, the program freeze and i have to end process and restart it..

Does anyone have any ideas, or source to some very good guide?
      I am currently using PT4 trial version, considering getting it, but not if nothing works ...
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by simm1Also it wont move the HH out of the old folder after import, so i keep have to manual delete or get duplicates all day which sucks.

Click Configure > Site & Import Options. Click Preferences. See the Move Processed Files feature? Make sure that is checked, and the folder exists. If it is not, thats a source of your problems.

m playign 4 zoom tablsg at a time, and it only imports like 1/10 hands or something like that.
      Please update to PokerTracker 4.10.9, then follow this guide's startup order. If you do not follow this order, the problems you describe occur while playing Zoom games - https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/site-configuration/pokerstars-configuration-guide#enabling-the-zoom-poker-hud

Last whenever i click stop getting hands, the program freeze and i have to end process and restart it..

Force quitting is the cause of the problem above. To solve this issue going forward, please restart, then run PT4 and select Tools > Setup Assistant. Select Site Configuration. Complete this setup wizard, then PokerTracker will move all processed files to the correct folder for you.

Enjoy!