Variancekiller's May Grind

• variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      IvicaIliev77 is doing it so why shouldn't I :s_cool:

May Grind, let's hope its better than the grind in April. I will post results after the weekend in my blog when I get home.

My goal will be to play a total of 2600 games.

I play about 200 games a day on monday tuesday and wednesday and 150 games on thursday. The rest of my time is for school stuff and family/friends.

I will aim for 3% ROI for now. Looking to improve that along the way. And next month going for 4.5% ROI.

I will also be going to Madrid next saturday. Will get back the wednesday after so that will cut out some days. In Madrid I will go to both semi-finals from the Tennis Masters. We will also do some other stuff. I will try and post some pics if I have the time.

Goals:

:spade: 2600 games

:spade: 3% ROI

:spade: have a lot of fun in Madrid with my girl
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Good luck!
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      So far I am only really happy about my volume. I have had a bunch of set-ups which makes my ev not where I want it to be. This afternoon I was able to play about 100 games in 2 maybe 2.5 hours, which ofcourse is really good. I don't think my play suffers from the amount of table I play. It suffers more from playing to long. Hence I play more tables but shorter sessions.

Today didn't went as well in terms of volume. My second session I cut short because I noticed I was close to tilt and started calling a lot more instead of being aggresive myself. So I only played 164 games.

Overview:

volume: 697
      profit: €91.42

• variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      220 games today. Had to stop in the middle of my second session again. I am to focused on other stuff besides poker while playing. I am watching a lot of tennis on the side to see who will be in the semi-finals in Madrid. Basically all my favorites are out allready. So I am only going to look at the models I guess.

I might also be able to get a bit of training in with the big guys there. I used to train selection in the Netherlands and asked some of my contacts to make that happen. Would be pretty cool to have a couple of sessions with the likes of Murray and so. I did it in the ABN AMRO tournament before. Got a pretty good shot they say so...

Tomorrow will be my last playing day and I am to do 200-250 games. No distractions this time. I am not allowed to have any other distractions besides music during my session. Let's go for a bigger winrate.

Total:
      volume: 890
      Profit: €26
      Miscellaneous: €290

€300 a week really isn't enough. Gladly I run like shit so far, so I am positive to be able to double that number.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Came back from Madrid late last night. Logged into my email, found two transcripts of purchases in the FTP store. I logged into FTP and couldn't because someone else was on there. I instantly took action and froze all poker accounts and my neteller. The guy (from Israel) made purchases of $120 worth and played it up to $670 with hu-hypers up to $200 buy-in. I ofcourse withdraw that money before I froze the accounts.

I will update on Madrid and poker probably in the weekend as i am working on getting my pc in order (formatting and stuff) and getting my accounts reopened.

more later!
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      I'm sorry to hear that your account got hacked man, any idea how it could have happened? Have you used any public wifi spots while on vacation for example?

I would suggest you to buy a security token in the FT store for additional security.