This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

omaha tracker??

• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Anyone using it and how is it ?? Would like to know how om2 and ot compare to each other.

Also side note in case i could get a reply faster

Just a question if i provide information that i bought holdem manager 2 can i buy omaha tracker from your company for 40% off??
  • 3 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by mute20
      Anyone using it and how is it ?? Would like to know how om2 and ot compare to each other.

Also side note in case i could get a reply faster

Just a question if i provide information that i bought holdem manager 2 can i buy omaha tracker from your company for 40% off??
      Tens of thousands of players use PokerTracker 4 Omaha every day. Here is the link for the Switch to PokerTracker 4 campaign, this campaign ends on May 5th - https://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT4/hm-promo.php?a_aid=pokerstrategy

We offer a 14 day money back guarantee so you have the opportunity to switch and compare at the same time.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      I bought omaha tracker already with the offer, but i just want to be sure that i qualify for the offer if only have holdem manager 2?
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by mute20
      I bought omaha tracker already with the offer, but i just want to be sure that i qualify for the offer if only have holdem manager 2?
      Yes you would qualify.