[NL2-NL10] Nl1 .. ? 22

• Sai7
      Ok.. i'm a donkey today so thats why i have $1.24 ..... anyway, ignoring that let's go to my donk play.
      Flop, turn i just call. This is definitely bad play right? Actually since he was donking out i didn't really want to invest much more with my 2's.
      River bet, i don't know what happened, probably wasn't thinking, should've called just to see what he's donking out with.
      Yes, i realise this is a bad hand that i should be embarrased to post, but i want to know what people think of lines to take on flop/turn.

No Limit Holdem SH game
      Blinds: $0.01/$0.02
      5 players

Stack sizes:
      UTG: $4.60
      Hero: $1.24
      Button: $5.50
      SB: $4.11
      BB: $3.40

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with 2 2
      UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 2 folds, BB calls.

Flop: 6 T Q ($0.17, 2 players)
      BB bets $0.02, Hero calls.

Turn: T ($0.21, 2 players)
      BB bets $0.02, Hero calls.

River: 5 ($0.25, 2 players)
      BB bets $0.02, Hero folds.
      Uncalled bets: $0.02 returned to BB.

Final pot: $0.25
  • 3 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      Don't be a donkey, be a poker beast :D :D :D

preflop is good imo
      his donk bet of 1/8 pot size is maybe draw (whats to see cheap turn) or some monster
      To find out RR to 2/3-1 pot size and fold to shove
      calling is bad because you don't have any information and any initiative

As played calling that small bet on the turn don't change any thing so if you are going to call black turn call and that blank river. You need to win in 7% so there is no other way :(

Best regards,
    • srohack
      i dont like raising preflop with this stacksize . on the flop i would just fold . its not realy profitable to raise with this stacksize because he will look you up too light
    • TheBrood
      Play at least $2-3 so you can get implied odds from pp making a set. Read the strategy and forums a lot and play less until you lose your fear.

Dont try and steal blinds on NL2 with a marginal hand like 22, just call and hope for set.

As played, fold flop since 2d makes a flush.
      As played, turn call is ok since now a 2 makes you a FH.