[NL2-NL10] NL10SH-KJo

• Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($14.35)
      MP ($6.10)
      Hero (CO) ($9.90)
      Button ($13.35)
      SB ($17.50)
      BB ($10)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, J
      UTG calls $0.10, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.50, Button calls $0.50, 1 fold, BB calls $0.40, UTG calls $0.40

Flop: ($2.05) 10, Q, K (4 players)
      BB bets $0.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.50, 1 fold

Turn: ($3.05) Q (2 players)
      BB bets $1.40, Hero folds

Total pot: $3.05 | Rake: $0.10

Too loose isolation?
  • 3 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Isolating limpers with KJo is not a great idea on NL10
      They must be suited :baby:

Still calling is not so bad on the flop, only because you have good draw and TPGK, but on so many turn cards you don't know nothing to invest more money

If I play I will RR this flop, because BB is probably on a draw or with some big monster and I want to play with this information in my pocket

As played you may call turn, because the small bet and you have some showdown value and redraw vs. trips or two pairs

Best regards,
      kukkiwonBG
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      its fine to iso raise kj in late position . your hand is good against their limping range
      i dont give credit to this donkbets and i would raise the flop with tp and oesd
      as played you should call turn because you its probable that you are still ahead and if your not you have outs to improve + he is giving a good price
      gl
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I like your raise pf since you have position on limper and its SH.

I think I might raise flop since we have many outs and might even be ahead because of his small bet.

I fold turn because he prob has trips, straight or FH and we only have TPMK and SD. He's betting small into us as if looking for action, and we might be drawing dead here.

Some stats would help the decision a lot