This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My HUD won't update?

• Berzerekki
      Berzerekki
      Bronze
      Hey!

Im playing SCOOP atm and my HUD stopped working suddenly. It wont update the hands and stats. I checked that pokerstars saves hands in the history folder but HEM2 won't update them. My auto detect button "detects" folders normally and my time zone setting is 7. I play EET time in Finland.

Im really worried, what is going on?? :D

EDIT: Apparently it updates the BB, but wont update anything else. o.O
  • 3 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Very strange.
      Best suggestion is that at next break reboot, but it is probably too late for that.

I can't imagine why it would recognize some hands and not others.

Do the hands show up in the report?

--VS
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Restart HM, check the auto-import folders under site setup and if they are correct try a manual hand import via hand importing -> import file.
      If this works check the auto-import settings again. If not there is something wrong with your Stars settings.
    • Berzerekki
      Berzerekki
      Bronze
      Hmm i will try these.

I managed to get it right when i made a new folders for those hands and it works atm. I wonder if im playing a long tournament, the hand histories just tilts after a 4-5 hours of play. Lets see today's tournaments what happens. :f_eek: