This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Post disappeared into the ether!

• ClerkenwellBoi
      ClerkenwellBoi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I just got an email saying that there was a reply from HollyMichelle to my post about 'casual cash games' in the General Poker Discussion forum. But when I clicked on the link, it comes up 'access denied'. And now when I look at the forum, I see that my post has disappeared completely.

Did I do something wrong? Although in my post, I was referring to a specific thread in the Party Poker forum, my intention was to open up the question to a wider audience. Was I wrong to do that? Or is there a glitch in the system? If it's anything like my office system, then I wouldn't be surprised if its the latter :s_cry:

Anyway, apologies if I blundered somewhere along the way!

All the best,

Charlie
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No blunder, I was just tidying up. We already had a similar thread in the relevant board. So I just removed the topic off the forum for convenience

Best,
      Gary
    • ClerkenwellBoi
      ClerkenwellBoi
      Bronze
      Ah I see. I think :)

Perhaps the wording of the original post wasn't so good then as my intention was not to duplicate the thread in the party forum but more to widen the discussion. I guessed that only people who play on pp would mostly see that forum. So I was keen to perhaps think in a more general sense as to whether this sort of move is good for the game.

As I hoped to say, we all want new players to come to poker. So do people believe that this is a valid way and would they welcome it on their own favoured site? Something that perhaps would not get get attention tucked away in a site specific sub-forum.

So, I would still like to see if there's a general discussion to be had. If you think there's room for that in the general section?

Thank you!

Charlie
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Charlie,

I'll move the PartyPoker thread into General Poker Discussion for you.

Cheers

Laz
    • ClerkenwellBoi
      ClerkenwellBoi
      Bronze
      Cool!!

Thank you!

Charlie