Post disappeared into the ether!

• ClerkenwellBoi
      ClerkenwellBoi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I just got an email saying that there was a reply from HollyMichelle to my post about 'casual cash games' in the General Poker Discussion forum. But when I clicked on the link, it comes up 'access denied'. And now when I look at the forum, I see that my post has disappeared completely.

Did I do something wrong? Although in my post, I was referring to a specific thread in the Party Poker forum, my intention was to open up the question to a wider audience. Was I wrong to do that? Or is there a glitch in the system? If it's anything like my office system, then I wouldn't be surprised if its the latter :s_cry:

Anyway, apologies if I blundered somewhere along the way!

All the best,

Charlie
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No blunder, I was just tidying up. We already had a similar thread in the relevant board. So I just removed the topic off the forum for convenience

Best,
      Gary
    • ClerkenwellBoi
      ClerkenwellBoi
      Bronze
      Ah I see. I think :)

Perhaps the wording of the original post wasn't so good then as my intention was not to duplicate the thread in the party forum but more to widen the discussion. I guessed that only people who play on pp would mostly see that forum. So I was keen to perhaps think in a more general sense as to whether this sort of move is good for the game.

As I hoped to say, we all want new players to come to poker. So do people believe that this is a valid way and would they welcome it on their own favoured site? Something that perhaps would not get get attention tucked away in a site specific sub-forum.

So, I would still like to see if there's a general discussion to be had. If you think there's room for that in the general section?

Thank you!

Charlie
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Charlie,

I'll move the PartyPoker thread into General Poker Discussion for you.

Cheers

Laz
    • ClerkenwellBoi
      ClerkenwellBoi
      Bronze
      Cool!!

Thank you!

Charlie