SNG get your early game right

• Unam
      Unam
      Hi and welcome the the coaching thread for the SNG Advanced Course with Unam!

lesson 1 podcast
      lesson 3 podcast
      lesson 3 podcast

Coaching Info:
      • Time: Monday 22:00-23:30 Berlin Time
      • Dates: 12.05. -02.06
      • 1$ - 15$ SNG Players

Who should join this course?
      The course is build to show you early game strategies and different approaches, so everyone who wants to learn about how to improve or approach his early game play should join.

lesson 1 12.05.2014
      Different early game approaches in different SNG types. Is tight always right?
      We discussed different tournament-structures, and how they influence the way our general gameplan can look like. We started to talk about possible approaches and problems we might have in different situations.

You should think about these two hands, how you would play them in a 50/30/20 Structure or in a DoN. With the players behind you beeing good regulars or bad players.

lesson 2 26.05.2014
      Adjust your preflop game in the early stages depending on opponents.(starting from this article onwards)

lesson 3 09.06.2014
      When and how can we find some extra value in the early stages of SNGs tournaments.

lesson 4 16.06.2014
      Spezial: How do we use our new found knowledge in Mtt-SNGs, Hypers, Kockouts, DoNs and Fifty50s.
  • 10 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Unam,

Nice course. But I would need a Delorean and a mad scientist to be able to attend on those dates. :tongue:

Regards

Laz
    • Unam
      Unam
      No all you need is me to fix the dates. ;)

Since you can't have further excuses I am looking forward to see you on Monday. :D
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      :f_cool: Because I can't afford a Delorean and I don't know any mad scientists. :s_frown:

Definitely attend if I'm awake. I'm in Australia so it's 5am or some other ungodly number. X(

Maybe the course will teach me enough to be able to get a Delorean. :D
    • Unam
      Unam
      Hi,

the coaching today will be moved to next week, cause of the special coaching of the SCOOP Main Event.

Sorry for that, but I am looking forward to you see you all next week.

Best
      Manu
    • noel50
      noel50
      Bronze
      just like to say ty great coaching as always and it was the turn I meant to say when I would have pushed all in on q 8 3 q when we had 88 and put villain on q x type hand see u next week tc
    • Unam
      Unam
      Hi,

I haven't overseen or ignored your question, I have prepared to answer it in the coaching today.

Hope you can join, or that that the podcast is acessable to you if you can't join.

Bye
      Manu
    • 100Alexandra
      100Alexandra
      Bronze
      Hi, sorry have to go. After 30 min wait today after begin.

Gl with your coaching today. Next time better
    • Unam
      Unam
      @100Alexandra

I am really sorry, but that was a mistake on our side.
      This coaching series is finished and I was told that pausing them will the World Cup is over might be a good idea.
      Hence I don't know why it was still in the plan and I am really sorry you (and possibly others) have waited for me.

Regards
      Manu
    • SRwtf
      SRwtf
      Bronze
      are the coaching sessions being recorded? and if so is there a link to the videos so I don't have to search for an hour? :D
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by SRwtf
      are the coaching sessions being recorded? and if so is there a link to the videos so I don't have to search for an hour? :D
      They are recorded and will be released. They will be linked in the OP of this thread, however you can also search for "Ditch The Charts" or "Unam podcast" in our Video section
      and you will get the results.

Best,
      Kamen