Regarding HUD usage

• IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      I am wondering if it is possible to have 2 different HUDs switch automatically at given phase?

For example, I use 1 hud all the way through the HU. In HU I manually switch to Coffee HUD.

I had to drop down 2 tables from grinding because manual switch slow down my action on other tables.

Any way this can be dealt with , to load automatically 2nd hud once I get to HU?

Really appreciate it
  • 6 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by IvicaIliev77
      I am wondering if it is possible to have 2 different HUDs switch automatically at given phase?
      No. This is something that we have been advised that should not be permitted to occur, regulators in some jurisdictions mandate that tracking software and HUDs can exist because the data displayed is not updated mid-hand. If we allowed the data in the HUD to be altered mid-hand, it could potentially be misinterpreted as not following regulator guidelines. I'm afraid manually switching is the only option.
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerTracker
      No. This is something that we have been advised that should not be permitted to occur, regulators in some jurisdictions mandate that tracking software and HUDs can exist because the data displayed is not updated mid-hand. If we allowed the data in the HUD to be altered mid-hand, it could potentially be misinterpreted as not following regulator guidelines. I'm afraid manually switching is the only option.
      I was afraid of that :(

Now have to move up stakes and play less tables to increase hourly.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold

We have come across many world class heads up players that use our software who chose to disable the HUD when they get heads up, they feel the flow is more important than the stats. Our own in-house experts would agree that this is the prefered method, but if you're a massive multitabler we agree that this might not be ideal.
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      I find this surprising as HEM1 has supported automatic HUD change for ages. Not sure if HEM2 supports it.
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black

We have come across many world class heads up players that use our software who chose to disable the HUD when they get heads up, they feel the flow is more important than the stats. Our own in-house experts would agree that this is the prefered method, but if you're a massive multitabler we agree that this might not be ideal.
      Well gameflow should never be forgotten even if using HUD. HUD is just supporting tool for decisions. But HU HUD is very nice tool when used with filtering stats only into HU. Meaning those stats are always versus you.

Manually changing HUD is bit of hassle when multitabling e.g. 30 tables.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by ghaleon
      I find this surprising as HEM1 has supported automatic HUD change for ages. Not sure if HEM2 supports it.
      We have better lawyers? I'm not sure how else to respond to that ;-) Our decisions are made to always follow the law, not what other developers chose to do. We choose to take the safe route rather than risk the ability of our users to use our software in a regulated jurisdiction that provide this mandate. In this situation the risk is greater than the reward, therefore it is not an option for PT4. Sorry!