Hyper Turbo SnG 1.5$ problem!

• k3in87
      k3in87
      Basic
      Hi,

this is my first post at Pokerstrategy.com so hello to everyone.

Now my problem.

I have been play over 600 H.T. Sng 1.5$. And i have been down over 150$.

I know something is wrong with my play but what?

What did you need to show you from holdem manager to understand my stats?

Thanks very much!!!
  • 1 reply
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, k3in87!

I will try to shortly summarize a good answer to your questions. I assume we are speaking about 6-man SnG.

1. Hypers are very high in variance. I mean very high. Dropping 100BIs is not an uncommon.
      2. 600 tournaments is not a sample at all. Edges are very small in these games, which brings big variance, therefore you need a lot of games to determine where you stand. Tens of thousands. Not just 1-2k games.
      3. Yes, probably there is something wrong with your game, but that's nothing to go crazy about. If you would play with no mistakes, you would be playing the high stakes. And even then-you still will make mistakes. It's part of the game. It makes you grow and get better as a player as long as you have right approach to it. And right approach is hard work, dedication, consistency, focus.
      4. You can post us your stats and it might show a few leaks, but best thing to do is start posting hands in our hand evaluation forums-here's link:Click

Also, make sure you watch some videos, buy a good ICM program. That would mean ICMizer or Holdem manager resources imo.

Hopefully that helps!

Good luck!