Skrill verification present or dead??

• waleedhssn
      waleedhssn
      Basic
      8 days ago i gave wrong date of birth several times in my Skrill account which locked my account and i have send them my documents but till now not any response i get from their side almost 1 week have passed.Please Can anyone suggest me what i do now??
  • 10 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey waleedhssn,

Skrill's email support is notoriously slow. We've had a few members in the last few months who have got quicker results by ringing them.

Worth a try.

Also I have moved this to our Skrill board.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • waleedhssn
      waleedhssn
      Basic
      Lazza61 Thanks for reply actually I can't speak english well and i heard from some peoples that if we send a FAX to skirll then they will also give us quick response Is it worth to try??
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Anything is worth a try :)
    • gamingboy
      gamingboy
      Bronze
      Hello all I will say it. Skill is not good. They locked my account for no reason I lost around 30 dollars. They never replied to my emails and now I have lost not only 30 dollars forever but also these moneyrobbers. U learn from my bad luck and maybe you should transfer your funds to safer place. :f_love:
    • Brdjan
      Brdjan
      Bronze
      They usually have good reason for it, I use them for years and haven't had bigger problem. I really doubt they would steal 30$ and make bad reputation for themself for no reason.
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      call em by mobile phone! :) to be more exact we all know new account on skrill is not allowed, currency change is not allowed etc. But i called them, talked a bit and opened new acc there with new currency. Long story short :)
    • casper8fx
      casper8fx
      Bronze
      My account was frozen many years ago, for no reasons. I can log in anytime but can not send or receive money.
      After a few mails with no answers, I quit.

Anyway, a year ago I log in again for no reasons, and surprise, my money, about 30 EURO, disappeared.
      Two separate payments to the same account.
      Again, sent mail for explanations.
      Guess what, no answer what so ever.

It was definitely a steal from them, because I could no longer transfer even one cent to anyone. No account hacked version can not be an explanation, for the same reasons. How could a hacker to transfer money?
    • Brdjan
      Brdjan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by casper8fx
      My account was frozen many years ago, for no reasons. I can log in anytime but can not send or receive money.

Anyway, a year ago I log in again for no reasons, and surprise, my money, about 30 EURO, disappeared.

It was definitely a steal from them, because I could no longer transfer even one cent to anyone. No account hacked version can not be an explanation, for the same reasons. How could a hacker to transfer money?
      These two payments were probably because of inactivity, they charge 19,95E to merchant if account is inactive for period of 6 months
    • casper8fx
      casper8fx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Brdjan
      Originally posted by casper8fx

These two payments were probably because of inactivity, they charge 19,95E to merchant if account is inactive for period of 6 months
      Make sense what you say. But my inactivity was forced.
      Another question is:
      IF was a charge, why not tell me in simple words, THIS is a charge for inactivity.
      Why move money from one account to another weird account.

Even if is true, 19.95 EURO charge for inactivity is a burglary.

Anyway, I will not encourage anyone to use SKRILL.
    • Brdjan
      Brdjan
      Bronze
      You are right they should tell you this, it only takes a few minutes for them to see it and respond, but they have very bad customer service, at least for non-VIP accounts.
      I also agree it's burglary for taking 19,95E. That only applies to merchant accounts, for personal accounts it's 1E per month if you don't log in or make transaction for a year, which I think is totaly fine.