tilting

• rompas
      rompas
      Hi all, trying to understand myself, (not easy sometimes), yesterday i played ipopevent big friday and did good , with around 107 players left 99 get paid, i picked up aces in mp utg raised i 3bet and next guy going allin , we had similiar stacks and this pot would be around 75k chips, chiplead at this moment was around 80k so winning this pot would put me in good position, with aces of course i call, he show qq, and of course the q hits table, nothing strange really this happens, was kind of sad afterwards,, and now what i try to understand when it comes to myself

today i played alot and at this account i played in tilt mode allday, playing other accounts also today and playing really good and makeing good results, but at that account where i played ipop i am donating money ,, now i try to figure out why i play like a muppetfish, dont make any sense to me that i can play focused and good at other rooms ?(
      feel free to make any input on this,,
  • 5 replies
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Probably the design and colours of the room you bubbled in reminds you of the bad beat, whereas the other rooms don't.
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
    • rompas
      rompas
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
    • simm1
      simm1
      Bronze
      starting a small sng session being slightly tilted/annoyed after running horrible last cuple of days and aobut 2nd hand loosing KK to aces puts it up a bit more, proceed to play and after a short session of 14 sngs i end up 10 BI down, 7 below EV, plus one KK < AA and QQ < KK . Gotta love it!
      Defo gonna need a couple days break to clear this up... just so annoying when you work hard for building up, then a mix of minor tilt and insane bad luck can ruin it all! And what tilts me most isn't really the suckouts, but if i do a bad play i just get pissed on myself.. //end rant :P
      In my 2nd last i even told this guy that i had aces, he proceed to call and hit set with his queens :P