[Application] 15$ 9 man block 4 - 0% sold

• alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi,

Some of you know me, I am a STT player on PS and since the middle of December I was staked by MilanBurdych and after some time I was staked and coached by him.Next week he is leaving for Vegas and our deal ends so I am looking to get a stake here.

Some graphs since I started to work with Milan:

This graph is for all the games since we started(first 2000 games are 7$)

free photo hosting

This one is the graph only for 15$

uploading images

EV works Milan checked on his PC too.

Stake details:

:diamond: 1000 games
      :diamond: 15$ 9 man turbo KO's ,regular and regular KO's (and some 7's when traffic is low)
      :diamond: split 60/40 from winnings (40% for me)
      :diamond: time to finish ~1 month
      :diamond: BR: 1500$

The deal with Milan will end today or tomorrow all I want from you now is just to send friend request and exchange skype names so after I finish the deal we can start a new one without losing a day or two.

feedback
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi,

Some of you know me, I am a STT player on PS and since the middle of December I was staked by MilanBurdych and after some time I was staked and coached by him.Next week he is leaving for Vegas and our deal ends so I am looking to get a stake here.

Some graphs since I started to work with Milan:

This graph is for all the games since we started(first 2000 games are 7$)

free photo hosting

This one is the graph only for 15$

uploading images

EV works Milan checked on his PC too.

Stake details:

:diamond: 1000 games
      :diamond: 15$ 9 man turbo KO's ,regular and regular KO's (and some 7's when traffic is low)
      :diamond: split 50/50 from winnings
      :diamond: time to finish ~1 month
      :diamond: BR: 1500$

The deal with Milan will end today or tomorrow all I want from you now is just to send friend request and exchange skype names so after I finish the deal we can start a new one without losing a day or two.

feedback
      Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated]the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck

Laz
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      I changed a bit stake details
    • kukkakeppi
      kukkakeppi
      Bronze
      I might be a bit daft, but I'm not sure I even understand what the deal is here. Just to clarify, you are looking for a stake of $1500, and after 1000 games (if you make a profit) I get back the $1500 + 60% of your profits during these games? And if a loss, the remaining money is returned?

Edit: And another stupid question, what are the red and green lines on the graph?
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Originally posted by kukkakeppi
      I might be a bit daft, but I'm not sure I even understand what the deal is here. Just to clarify, you are looking for a stake of $1500, and after 1000 games (if you make a profit) I get back the $1500 + 60% of your profits during these games? And if a loss, the remaining money is returned?
      Yes..that is the deal
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Red is All In EV and green is winnings :)
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      a mod can close this thread please