888poker - First Deposit Bonus

    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Joined: 05.09.2011 Posts: 8,537


      First Deposit Bonus of 100% up to $888 & $88 Bonus Package*
      Your first deposit of at least $30 to 888poker will net you a 100% up to $888 welcome bonus as well as a few tournament tokens to first depositor freerolls and free entry into their $100,000 First Depositors’ Challenge.

      Additionally, 888poker also gives you a $88 bonus package consisting of free cash and further tournament tokens just for signing up with them. To claim the bonus package just check your email inbox once you've registered your account.

      *UK: TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY - Please note that 888poker offers new customers from the UK a special NO DEPOSIT £20 welcome bonus package. Just create an account and get an instant £20!

      Time Restrictions
      There is no time limit to make your first deposit.

      Once a first deposit is made the bonus needs to be cleared within 90 days and you will get to keep the money you have earned in case you have not cleared the entire bonus.

      Clearing & Release Rates
      • To clear the first deposit bonus you have to collect so-called Bonus Points by playing poker at real money tables. For every 100 Bonus Points you collect 888poker will credit you $10.

      • Upon registration 888poker will reward you with $2 in cash and $6 in tournament tickets. In order to receive the remaining $80 of the free bonus package you have to clear further chunks of $2 cash + $6 tickets by collecting 250 Bonus Points each. Please note, you only have 14 days to clear the whole bonus package once you've claimed it.

      Click here to register at 888poker now!

      Related Topics
      888poker: Promotions & Information
  • 30 replies
    • Post removed

    • Post removed

    • zeAve
      zeAve
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.09.2007 Posts: 1,301
      Topic related question:
      Are the so called Reward Points equivalent to the Bonus Points that are needed for clearing the inital 80$ bonus?
      If not, where can I see how many Bonus Points I already cleared?

      Thanks.
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Joined: 05.01.2015 Posts: 287
      Originally posted by zeAve
      Topic related question:
      Are the so called Reward Points equivalent to the Bonus Points that are needed for clearing the inital 80$ bonus?
      If not, where can I see how many Bonus Points I already cleared?

      Thanks.
      Check this out here,
      http://888-external-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3348/prod/4
    • Cipolinapps
      Cipolinapps
      Bronze
      Joined: 05.12.2014 Posts: 1
      Is it possible to clear both bonuses (First deposit and bonus package) at the same time?

      Or should I try to unblock as much from the bonus package as I can before making my first deposit?

      Thank you!
    • Insilicio
      Insilicio
      Silver
      Joined: 06.03.2014 Posts: 20
      Is it true that I do not need to enter a promo code when I deposit? I can't seem to find anything.
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Joined: 05.01.2015 Posts: 287
      Originally posted by Insilicio
      Is it true that I do not need to enter a promo code when I deposit? I can't seem to find anything.
      No you don't need to put any codes in for your first deposit bonus.
    • Insilicio
      Insilicio
      Silver
      Joined: 06.03.2014 Posts: 20
      Your support is saying that the first deposit bonus is max $400. This site states $888. What is true?
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Joined: 05.01.2015 Posts: 287
      Both should be true but to get that you must register through this forums links but check with this forums admin first to make sure you do it all correctly.
    • Insilicio
      Insilicio
      Silver
      Joined: 06.03.2014 Posts: 20
      I did register through the forum links. Who should I contact?
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Joined: 05.01.2015 Posts: 287
      Originally posted by Insilicio
      I did register through the forum links. Who should I contact?
      Well I would click on Andreas name in the first post here and send him a message if I were you.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Joined: 23.03.2011 Posts: 9,174
      Originally posted by 888Rep
      Originally posted by Insilicio
      I did register through the forum links. Who should I contact?
      Well I would click on Andreas name in the first post here and send him a message if I were you.
      Hey Insilicio,

      The best course of action may be to open a ticket with our customer support team.

      Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

      You can also contact 888 support at support@888poker.com . They will be able to tell you if your account is correctly tracked to us.

      Keep us updated

      Laz
    • Insilicio
      Insilicio
      Silver
      Joined: 06.03.2014 Posts: 20
      I got the following from 888 so this clearly did not work but thanks for your time:

      Dear xxx,

      Thank you for contacting us.

      Xxx, in relation to your query where you wanted to know if your account is linked to pokerstrategy.com, you would need to contact them yourself to find out these details.
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Joined: 05.09.2011 Posts: 8,537
      Originally posted by Insilicio
      I got the following from 888 so this clearly did not work but thanks for your time:

      Dear xxx,

      Thank you for contacting us.

      Xxx, in relation to your query where you wanted to know if your account is linked to pokerstrategy.com, you would need to contact them yourself to find out these details.

      Hi,

      I'm not sure what exactly your concern is. You have already received a minor amount of StrategyPoints, so your account is linked to PokerStrategy.com correctly. :f_thumbsup:

      Earlier you mentioned the bonus, yes it is $888 but the normal 888poker bonus is just $400. Once you cleared the first $400 you will automatically get another bonus on top of that, making it $888.

      Need any more help?

      :welcome:
    • Insilicio
      Insilicio
      Silver
      Joined: 06.03.2014 Posts: 20
      Perfect, all clear now. I will remove my ticket.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Joined: 11.01.2009 Posts: 3,853
      Originally posted by Andreas
      • Upon registration 888poker will reward you with $2 in cash and $6 in tournament tickets. In order to receive the remaining $80 of the free bonus package you have to clear further chunks of $2 cash + $6 tickets by collecting 250 Bonus Points each. Please note, you only have 14 days to clear the whole bonus package once you've claimed it.
      I really hope that these tickets can be exchanged for 13 x $5 BLAST ones upon request. Perhaps you should even consider awarding BLAST tickets by default (but please $5 ones, not $1).
    • tmannie
      tmannie
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.06.2009 Posts: 93
      Hi
      If I deposit with 888 how do I get them listed in my profiles list of poker sites. According to pokerscout 888 and Unibet seem to be top of the few honest sites
      Thanks
      Tmannie
    • JohnyC1337
      JohnyC1337
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.05.2011 Posts: 5,955
      That 888$ first deposit bonus is what % in rakeback? I mean how much have I to rake to release full bonus? thx
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Joined: 05.01.2015 Posts: 287
      Originally posted by JohnyC1337
      That 888$ first deposit bonus is what % in rakeback? I mean how much have I to rake to release full bonus? thx
      This might help you work it out,
      http://888-external-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/902/prod/4
    • 1
    • 2