888poker: Promotions & Information

• Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

In this thread, you can find all relevant information and links about 888poker. If you do not have an 888poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create your account.

First Deposit Bonus of 100% up to $888 & $88 Bonus Package
      Click here for a comprehensive list of the bonus conditions

Promotions
      Weekly $1,000 Depositors Freeroll - Make a deposit and choose one of two freerolls every Saturday.

StrategyPoints
      You will earn...
      1.5 StrategyPoints per $1 of rake at cash game tables
      3 StrategyPoints per $1 tournament fees
      and there is a cap of 15 StrategyPoints per day.
      For your first deposit, you will receive 100 bonus StrategyPoints, giving you instant Silver status and access to advanced strategies and training materials.
      Learn more about StrategyPoints and the PokerStrategy.com status system

FAQ
      Why is the SP distribution capped and different for cash games and tournaments?
      This has been agreed with 888poker following their overall business strategy of supporting tournaments and recreational players.

Why will I not get SPs if my 888poker account was tracked previously by PokerStrategy.com?
      The previous partnership between 888poker and PokerStrategy.com ended two years ago. The new partnership is based on a new agreement and focuses on the acquisition of new players only.

Can I register to the private PokerStrategy.com freerolls in the future (if there will be any), if my account was tracked previously by PokerStrategy.com?
      No, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in potential exclusive promotions in the future. These will only be available for players that sign up with 888poker via PokerStrategy.com after 03 June 2014.

Related Topics
      Download / Install 888poker - Alternatively, you can play in your browser or on your Android / iOS device.
  • 100 replies
    • adelaar
      adelaar
      Gold
      This is really a good promotion for the new players.
      I am an existing player at 888.
      I understand that i cannot link my 888 with pokerstrategy?? Is that correct?
      That is a big pity.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      This is totally unfair that only new accounts get tracked.

I hope you can work something out for those of us who were tracked by PS in the past.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adelaar
      This is really a good promotion for the new players.
      I am an existing player at 888.
      I understand that i cannot link my 888 with pokerstrategy?? Is that correct?
      That is a big pity.
      Yeh, new accounts only :(
    • Post removed

• csm92
      csm92
      Bronze
      @Andreas why just new accounts?
    • kimmie007
      kimmie007
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I was never tracked before and I do have an account with 888poker am I allowed to get my account tracked if I uninstall 888poker from my PC and then download 888poker using your link but as an existing player just enter all my relevant info as has already been done and should come up here if I use the link provided by you to do so. Then just fill out all relevant info here at poker Strategies. not sure but was wondering why that would not work??? ?( just a little. ?( thanks look forward to your reply and thank you in advance =)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kimmie007,

Unfortunately this is not possible. Accounts can only be tracked on creation.

Poker rooms pay us a small portion of the rake generated for referring customers to them. If you are already a customer, then there is no way a poker room will give us that portion.

Regards

Laz
    • JonhyRico
      JonhyRico
      Bronze
      Is the 888 still one of the partners with Pokerstrategy? I belong to the Portuguese community but I now live in an English speaking country. I can I open an account through PokerStrategy on 888?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey JonhyRico,

Provided you have never held an account with 888, then you would be eligible for all the goodies.

Regards

Laz
    • JonhyRico
      JonhyRico
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey JonhyRico,

Provided you have never held an account with 888, then you would be eligible for all the goodies.

Regards

Laz
      Where do I access them? On the Portuguese community I do not see them.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey JonhyRico,

You can find all the info about 888 here.

Regards

Laz
    • CustardKid
      CustardKid
      Bronze
      I already had an account with 888poker before i had one with pokerstratergy can I still collect stratergy points?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey CustardKid,

Unfortunately tracking is set when the account is created. It's not possible to re-track existing accounts.

Regards

Laz
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      LOL what a BS.

Start as affiliate for poker site so players join through you to get you some benefits, then cancel affiliation and f+ck players up, wait a year for dust to settle, and then repeat (afcourse without retracking previously tracked players) to get more benefits without having to reward players.

Obv the new bussines model of PS :heart:

GG
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Can you get tracked if you used to get tracked when 888 and PS.com used to be partners?

Sorry if this has already been answered just wanted to clarify.

Thanks
    • kimmie007
      kimmie007
      Bronze
      oh ok thanks so much for that info I will keep that in mind it makes prefect sense thanks again have a great day always =)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

This is quoted from the original post.

Why will I not get SPs if my 888poker account was tracked previously by PokerStrategy.com?

The previous partnership between 888poker and PokerStrategy.com ended two years ago. The new partnership is based on a new agreement and focuses on the acquisition of new players only.

Can I register to the private PokerStrategy.com freerolls in the future (if there will be any), if my account was tracked previously by PokerStrategy.com?

No, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in potential exclusive promotions in the future. These will only be available for players that sign up with 888poker via PokerStrategy.com after June 03 2014.
      Regards

Laz
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

No, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in potential exclusive promotions in the future. These will only be available for players that sign up with 888poker via PokerStrategy.com after June 03 2014.
      Regards

Laz
      Jup, and when PS scoups the benefits that they get to affiliate new players for 888, they will brake their agreement with the site, so they dont need to give players benefits any more. And then they will repeat the process every year or two.. This site is a scam since Korn left.
    • Brdjan
      Brdjan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tomzyb
      Hey guys,

Regards

Laz
      Jup, and when PS scoups the benefits that they get to affiliate new players for 888, they will brake their agreement with the site, so they dont need to give players benefits any more. And then they will repeat the process every year or two.. This site is a scam since Korn left.
      Is there any way we can know that PS won't do this again in the future?