Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

SB: $3.00
      BB: $9.90
      Hero (UTG): $11.35
      CO: $18.55
      BTN: $10.00

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG with J :diamond: J :club:
      CO calls $0.10, 2 folds, BB raises to $0.40, Hero raises to $1.20, 1 fold, BB calls $0.80

Flop: ($2.50) 8 :diamond: 2 :diamond: 9 :heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.50, BB raises to $8.70 all in, Hero requests TIME, Hero folds

When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite.
      Sir Winston Churchill
  • 3 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Easy fold to unknown since you only beat TT and A9o here IMO.
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      Preflop action is wrong in hand history. CO acts first? then 2 fold, then BB raise and then UTG reraise??!? This is important here.

And i dont see how this is easy fold. That guy could easily have draw with overcards. AA, KK and QQ arent too likely. We are in bad shape only against sets - how many guys raise 22, 88, 99 after limper on this limit? (thats why preflop action is important..) I think they could raise 88 and 99 but most would go for a call.

His bet size is weird a bit too as guys with strong hands dont want to scare you away with huge bets. And then we come to this aspect - is your opponent somewhat decent and have you 3bet with hands like JTs? Ppl usually 3bet with big pairs, AK type of hands so that could be the thing he is putting you on. On this board he shouldnt be afraid of draws (well maybe from suited A for nut flush) with his set so why would he shove it in? Maybe he thinks he can trick you into calling like that but to be honest i would think he has draw himself from his shove and call it.

Want to see what coaches think as i would call but i dont like either option.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      the converter screwed the hand and as grimzor said positions are important here . fixed the hand and leave a judge message and i look over it again