Betfair - problem with login

• elmin1337
      elmin1337
      Bronze
      Hello

I cant login to my betfair account, error i am getting is:
      "Due to technical problems you cannot login to the Poker. "

Problem started saturday night, before account was working normally, after a 5 hour break in which i didnt modify/install anything on my PC that error started to appear.

If i am entering wrong password to my account i am getting normal error:
      "oops, you have entered incorrect Username or Password", with correct data i am getting through part of login process and i am getting arror in popup window:
      "Due to technical problems you cannot login to the Poker. " on the next popup ( i can add screenshot if it helps)

I already tried reinstalling Betfair software, deleting cookies etc , and it didn't help
      Here's the thing:

I can login to my friend Betfair account from my PC, but i can't login to my account.
      I can login to my friend Betfair account from my PC using different internet but i can't login to my account.
      My friend from across the country can login to his Betfair account, but he can't login to my account ( he is getting the same error).

It looks like problem is not on my end.
      I already reported that error on Saturday, and livechat employee told me that i will receive an email from technical department but i got nothing.
      Can you help me?
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey elmin1337,

I still think the best option is to continue corresponding with their support. It sounds like your account may have been frozen.

Also I'll move this to our "Betfair" board where it's more likely to be seen by someone who has experienced a similar problem.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      Sorry for playing Captain Obvious, but logins into your friend's account from your computer can get you both into trouble if a collusion investigation is carried out; or at least you can get denied bonuses. Please don't use such methods of checking accessibility of a poker site next time.
    • elmin1337
      elmin1337
      Bronze
      Tony my friend is not using anymore, and never again will use this account, so i thought it worth a risk.

Today i wasted another 30minutes on livechat, and all response i got is this:

"Luke B.: I am not sure why your not able to log-in
      Luke B.:
      As I haven't heard from you, I will need to close this session to be of assistance to waiting customers.
      If you need any help, please do not hesitate to chat with us again or use an alternative contact method. "