keeping track of points and players

• seacat22
      seacat22
      Silver
      hi anyone know how to find out how many points you earn in a session if I go to cashier it is running total from day one
      second is there a buddy list so I can keep track of playes I want to pay again
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey seacat22,

There is no buddy list at PokerStars. You can mark players a specific colour if you wish - that would probably be the easiest way of finding them again.

Also, the only way to keep track of points would be to take a note of how many you have before starting each session and checking again at the end.

Hope this helps,
      Gary
    • seacat22
      seacat22
      Silver
      thanks for the reply the reason I asked is I have played 14 days this month at pokerstars but looking at my pokerstratergy account I have no points

and I rather odd thing has occurred since I asked the finding players question a few hours ago my find this player option under requests at stars has greyed out
      any idears
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey,

I've only played a few days on PokerStars this month but I still have received all my StrategyPoints. So this is a little concerning.

Have you ever received StrategyPoints at PokerStars?

Can you check if "Information Sharing" is still enabled on your PokerStars client. You can check this under "Requests > Information Sharing"

I cannot answer the other question I'm afraid. The option works for me so I suggest that you contact PokerStars support :)

Best,
      Gary
    • seacat22
      seacat22
      Silver
      I received 121.7 points from stars last month information sharing is switched on
      I have emailed stars support about the other matter
    • seacat22
      seacat22
      Silver
      thanks to who ever sorted that out as there are 250 points showing in my poker strategy account today
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Great news :)