This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

keeping track of points and players

• seacat22
      seacat22
      Bronze
      hi anyone know how to find out how many points you earn in a session if I go to cashier it is running total from day one
      second is there a buddy list so I can keep track of playes I want to pay again
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey seacat22,

There is no buddy list at PokerStars. You can mark players a specific colour if you wish - that would probably be the easiest way of finding them again.

Also, the only way to keep track of points would be to take a note of how many you have before starting each session and checking again at the end.

Hope this helps,
      Gary
    • seacat22
      seacat22
      Bronze
      thanks for the reply the reason I asked is I have played 14 days this month at pokerstars but looking at my pokerstratergy account I have no points

and I rather odd thing has occurred since I asked the finding players question a few hours ago my find this player option under requests at stars has greyed out
      any idears
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey,

I've only played a few days on PokerStars this month but I still have received all my StrategyPoints. So this is a little concerning.

Have you ever received StrategyPoints at PokerStars?

Can you check if "Information Sharing" is still enabled on your PokerStars client. You can check this under "Requests > Information Sharing"

I cannot answer the other question I'm afraid. The option works for me so I suggest that you contact PokerStars support :)

Best,
      Gary
    • seacat22
      seacat22
      Bronze
      I received 121.7 points from stars last month information sharing is switched on
      I have emailed stars support about the other matter
    • seacat22
      seacat22
      Bronze
      thanks to who ever sorted that out as there are 250 points showing in my poker strategy account today
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Great news :)