This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Верификация(потвърждаване) на кредитна карта.

• ludiq5
      ludiq5
      Basic
      Здравейте,
      искам да попитам тъй като съм малко назад със нещата,защо немога да си потвърдя дебитната картата.Пробвах 2-3 пъти но не става писах до супорта на скрил,но минаха вече почти 2 седмици никакъв отговор.
      Та ще се радвам ако някой може да ми обесни?!

http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/658/7329658I.png
  • 2 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Hmm, debit card verification is easy and usually painless... I can't tell from your post how accurately you followed the instructions; if you're sure you were doing everything correctly, then I guess that the problem is in your bank that has chosen to block gambling-related transactions to Skrill (it gives access to a lot of unlicensed gambling sites, you know). Given the fact that you're in Bulgaria, it unfortunately seems probable to me, though I don't know the Bulgarian regulations exactly.

And yes, the Skrill support is unfortunately known for slow response times even to those who write in English. I imagine how slow the Bulgarian-speaking support can be then.

Good luck!

(P.S. I'm Russian, so can somewhat understand your language but not write in it. Please ask regular posters of the Bulgarian community instead.)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks Tony, :)