Верификация(потвърждаване) на кредитна карта.

• ludiq5
      ludiq5
      Basic
      Здравейте,
      искам да попитам тъй като съм малко назад със нещата,защо немога да си потвърдя дебитната картата.Пробвах 2-3 пъти но не става писах до супорта на скрил,но минаха вече почти 2 седмици никакъв отговор.
      Та ще се радвам ако някой може да ми обесни?!

http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/658/7329658I.png
  • 2 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Bronze
      Hmm, debit card verification is easy and usually painless... I can't tell from your post how accurately you followed the instructions; if you're sure you were doing everything correctly, then I guess that the problem is in your bank that has chosen to block gambling-related transactions to Skrill (it gives access to a lot of unlicensed gambling sites, you know). Given the fact that you're in Bulgaria, it unfortunately seems probable to me, though I don't know the Bulgarian regulations exactly.

And yes, the Skrill support is unfortunately known for slow response times even to those who write in English. I imagine how slow the Bulgarian-speaking support can be then.

Good luck!

(P.S. I'm Russian, so can somewhat understand your language but not write in it. Please ask regular posters of the Bulgarian community instead.)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks Tony, :)