strategy points

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hi:)

iv just downloaded and registered with winner poker.

However before it lets me play it came up and said... 'To claim you FREE Bonus, We need to verify your phone number. It seems like the number you entered already exists in our records,or is incorrect'....

I have put in my correct fone number so why does it say this.

I have an acount with Titan, or i used to, i think it is on same network, and also i think Ladbrokes is, they will hav emy fone numbers on these acounts. but that should have nothing to do with Winner.

My other question is, im needing to earn strategy points, so ican get hand evaluations done at silver+.

would i have got these points if i managed to get to play on Winner, i put in the coupon code PSFREE10.

Can u tell me if not how else i can get strategy points, the poker acounts i normally play on are not linked up to pokerstrategy.
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey LoKKK,

I'm not exactly sure. Did you enter your phone number complete with your country code? The fact that you have accounts at other iPoker skins is irrelevant. You can sign up for every iPoker skin if you so wished and there would be bonus hunters who have.

There are really only two ways to earn SPs. One is to play and/ or deposit on a tracked room. The other is to buy points from our Points Shop.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      i dont know iv deleted it now anyway, iv just downloaded Betfred, it says u get free $10, so with the free $10 i should get strategy points as it will be tracked?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey LoKKK,

Yes indeed you should be able to get StrategyPoints as long as you signed up correctly :)

Best regards,
      Gary